Who Here Is Single

Guest greyhalo

I've been single for just over 3 months now. I had mixed feelings about it at first because I was used to being with someone constantly for over 3 years. However, I don't mind it now. I'm so busy that I can't imagine setting aside much time for dating.

(I still have crushes though...and I'm not necessarily referring to DGN folks.)

Edited by greyhalo

Ever since I joined I noticed on this particular thread that

only and mostly the twenty somethings are the ones

getting hooked anyone in their 30s 40s and 50's are SOL

must be an age thing,who knows

considering I could care less,I prefer to

hangout with ppl 40 and up anyway

I honestly date and get more action then I ever have. Just cant find that special one. When ya get older everyone is jaded and not trusting.

:laugh:

Should I be afraid?

Of SES? I should think so. It is a dangerous condition, which shows those with no interest in Eevee Companionship (EC,) are not seeing the big picture. It could lead to frustration, boredom, loneliness, nights of sadness, and inverted nipples. It is the last that is most concerning and insidious.

Fortunately, there are many professional and professionals-in-training Companionship Counsellors (CC) available in the area who would be more than willing to help you overcome SES and lead to a future of fun, laughs, excitement, and the cuddles.

Am I the only person happy about being single? I do not want to give it up anytime soon, that's for sure! It is definitely my preferred and most comfortable state (and a hell of a lotta fun). You other single people make it sound so horrible. Do I once in a while wish I had someone's arms around me and don't? Of course, maybe a couple times a year, but that happened when I was not single as well. I can't imagine life being better, or myself being happier than I am now (except for having to work less and make more $)

I'm not trying to get down on anyone. Just representing for those that enjoy being single, and say thanks TygerLily for pointing out that yes, there are people happy to be single, and yes, not all of us feel the need for a relationship.

i'm happy, nor feel the need. but what happens happens if you get me

I've been single for just over 3 months now. I had mixed feelings about it at first because I was used to being with someone constantly for over 3 years. However, I don't mind it now. I'm so busy that I can't imagine setting aside much time for dating.

(I still have crushes though...and I'm not necessarily referring to DGN folks.)

Still single, still extremely content with myself.

Yay for being happy with who you are!

I was quite content being single during the 3-4 months that the bf and I were broken up/on a break. It was a much-needed time to focus on who I was and what I wanted, and I had a blast. I eventually got tired of it and did something about it.

If you're not content being single, there are plenty of others out there who are feeling the same way and willing to take a chance. You just need to have reasonable expectations and not expect something to turn into a relationship over night. You also need to stop believing that City Club is the best/only place to meet an eligible mate.

Edited by TygerLili

Of SES? I should think so. It is a dangerous condition, which shows those with no interest in Eevee Companionship (EC,) are not seeing the big picture. It could lead to frustration, boredom, loneliness, nights of sadness, and inverted nipples. It is the last that is most concerning and insidious.

Fortunately, there are many professional and professionals-in-training Companionship Counsellors (CC) available in the area who would be more than willing to help you overcome SES and lead to a future of fun, laughs, excitement, and the cuddles.

Woooow, rofl

:laugh:

I have been very happy being single I am way too old to be with anyone anymore,especially the dating bs.

I have better things to do like further my machining career.

and yes what TL said earlier,CC is not the only place to find someone let alone any bar or restaurant.