Who Here Is Single

*Sigh* What did I set myself up with? I'm dating someone now and she acts like she wants me and is sexually turned on. Now she doesn't want to have sex for 6 months? Yet she claims to still be attracted to me? She also claims to be a sexual person, I don't understand. But she says she loves me already? Maybe she just wants to be friends? I told myself I would not get in another situation where I have to prove myself, either take me or leave me. I shouldn't have to prove myself I know what I want and am what I am. I've been through enough hell to not have to play games. I am a very sexual person and a relationship without sex is pretty much just a friendship, not a relationship. Ugh, mind games, now I have to go over tomorrow and things be really awkward. I wish she didn't tell everyone in her family about me now everyone has to get involved. I was just trying to be nice and friendly with her because that's how I am with someone I am interested in, not to be evaluated and tested. That's why I find it best to make a relationship discreet and private until the right time comes to tell the family. I guess it's kind of hard when she lives with her sister. We've only been dating like two weeks, talking for a month, and now this drastic change? That's what I get for being a nice guy. There's always a test, nothing is ever taken for what has been given.

it sounds like you're stuck on the losing end of a bad game of chess. If there's one thing I've learned, its not to trust this kinda thing. If you've got the longevity however, you can see this thing through to the end, but I won't sugar coat it for ya; chances are she's probably out for someone else, and you're the closest thing to what she's lookin for, so she's going to keep you dangling on that string for as long as possible until the real thing comes along, or until she realizes that it was right there in front of her the whole time, and that doesn't always necessarily mean that its you. Listen to Marc; to me, its a respect issue. I went through something close to this some years back. Its not worth the pain or trouble.

Guest greyhalo

it sounds like you're stuck on the losing end of a bad game of chess. If there's one thing I've learned, its not to trust this kinda thing. If you've got the longevity however, you can see this thing through to the end, but I won't sugar coat it for ya; chances are she's probably out for someone else, and you're the closest thing to what she's lookin for, so she's going to keep you dangling on that string for as long as possible until the real thing comes along, or until she realizes that it was right there in front of her the whole time, and that doesn't always necessarily mean that its you. Listen to Marc; to me, its a respect issue. I went through something close to this some years back. Its not worth the pain or trouble.

I don't like the sounds of it either.

Sad but true. Nice people get their feelings toyed with all the time. The least anyone could do is offer their honest intent; there's just no sense of respect in this kinda thing.

+1 I just wish I didn't have experience with this, but I do, unfortunately. Not once, but twice. Thinking we had something, enjoyed each other's company, only to find out I was the other guy, and I was left behind. The feelings were nothing more than a ball of yarn in a cat's paws, only to be left for the toy mouse or the catnip.

It has made me wonder if I will ever will have a good relationship. Yet I keep questing, like a fool, because I hope to find someone worth the time and effort of a relationship.

*Sigh* What did I set myself up with? I'm dating someone now and she acts like she wants me and is sexually turned on. Now she doesn't want to have sex for 6 months? Yet she claims to still be attracted to me? She also claims to be a sexual person, I don't understand. But she says she loves me already? Maybe she just wants to be friends? I told myself I would not get in another situation where I have to prove myself, either take me or leave me. I shouldn't have to prove myself I know what I want and am what I am. I've been through enough hell to not have to play games. I am a very sexual person and a relationship without sex is pretty much just a friendship, not a relationship. Ugh, mind games, now I have to go over tomorrow and things be really awkward. I wish she didn't tell everyone in her family about me now everyone has to get involved. I was just trying to be nice and friendly with her because that's how I am with someone I am interested in, not to be evaluated and tested. That's why I find it best to make a relationship discreet and private until the right time comes to tell the family. I guess it's kind of hard when she lives with her sister. We've only been dating like two weeks, talking for a month, and now this drastic change? That's what I get for being a nice guy. There's always a test, nothing is ever taken for what has been given.

...quick advice...you all know about "Psychology"..."dichotomy"...there are Submissive & Dominants...(& Switches)...it is how our society has been formed...now what if TWR, started seeing a Lady, & told HER there would be a test?...SHE would be defacto-Sub. If you are angry with the game...don't hate the other players...HATE THE GAME...need new tricks for your game? Use the ones that have burned you in the past...do not let peoples walk on you... If our Buddy TWR both instituted a "Test phase" & his Lady interest had done the same.....right off the bat.....They would have been equals...

...now I an not condoning mind games...that is wrong...in fact I think that these mind games are tantamount to manipulating a persons will...

(saying you are a sex machine/addict...saying you really like someone (perhaps more)..& then trying to institute some sick abstinence endurance test)...

...{I can understand waiting until mutual STD test results can be reviewed..in this day & age, some prefer to be TRUELY safer than not..}

So...yeah..+1 to MSTERBEAU&RIKU.....FOR SURE!

+1 I just wish I didn't have experience with this, but I do, unfortunately. Not once, but twice. Thinking we had something, enjoyed each other's company, only to find out I was the other guy, and I was left behind. The feelings were nothing more than a ball of yarn in a cat's paws, only to be left for the toy mouse or the catnip.

It has made me wonder if I will ever will have a good relationship. Yet I keep questing, like a fool, because I hope to find someone worth the time and effort of a relationship.

Nothing wrong with chasing a dream, embracing it even for a minute can make you feel complete and satisfied, even if in the end you don't accomplish your goal. The reward of your pain is the experience you get afterwards. It doesn't help if people keep falling for the same traps, but I'm sure you've realized there's no honor or fair play when it comes to affairs of the heart. Most people look out for themselves without any regard for others feelings around them.

edit: *points up to rev's post*

double edit: *points down to oh my goth's post*

+tax

Edited by Riku Namako

Life is a test.....

Women will always test you.....That is what we do.....

Everyone should test the person they are going to get into a relationship with.....

I would rather test someone before I get too emotionally involved and get torn apart when I find out they suck.....

Now this girl just sounds like she is fucking with your head.....

She is reeling you in with words, and putting your dick on reserve.....

There is nothing wrong with wanting to wait to have sex, but she seems to playing with your emotions.....

I think anyone who tells you they love you in the first two weeks of a relationship is fucking scary and too needy.....

Yes you can feel a type of love for someone right away, but saying "I love You" is something different.....

I say RUN.....

I have a feeling this is going to end up messy for you if you stick around.....

Life is a test.....

Women will always test you.....That is what we do.....

Everyone should test the person they are going to get into a relationship with.....

I would rather test someone before I get too emotionally involved and get torn apart when I find out they suck.....

No, that's what you do in regard to your "tests". I don't do things of that nature, never have, never will. I know it seems like the wise thing to do to try to figure out every equation in life before it happens but life just doesn't work that way , especially with something like love. With all due respect.

makes me wish I was an animal or a bug they dont have the problems finding mates like we do in the human world,LOL!!

Yeah and then right between great fucking, some kid decides to separate you two and puts you in a jar and forgets to make the holes. Nothing about love is perfect on any level. :w00t:

Edited by Miranda

No, that's what you do in regard to your "tests". I don't do things of that nature, never have, never will. I know it seems like the wise thing to do to try to figure out every equation in life before it happens but life just doesn't work that way , especially with something like love. With all due respect.

I think you are not understanding Me.....

I never said anything about figuring out every equation.....

& I don't believe you don't "test" people at all in relationships.....That is how couples come to compromises & learn boundaries.....

I am just saying I don't throw my love around like a dumbass.....& then cry about getting hurt when it ends.....

& Sorry if you thought I was generalizing woman's ways, that was not Me intent.....