Who Here Is Single

Guest Megalicious

...waiting for that girl who cares about things/people other than herself.

Tell me about it, if I have to listen to one more guy I'm attracted to go on about Ayn Rand and self-interest I'm going to shoot myself in the head.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in self-interest, but sometimes sacrifice is nessacary to truly value things in life.

:: gets off of rant::

I don't want to thread jack.

I guess its just natural for me to be attracted to selfish, stuck up, ID driven men. (with a few exceptions).

Hence why I CHOOSE to be single. :thumbsup:

Edited by Megalicious

for once i agree with you meg.. i'm thinking about dumping my girl because there's too much things being hidden...

If i'm to hook up with someone, I honestly do have every intention of being there for them in every way.. but they REALLY gotta proove they're worth that sort of devotion.. those self centered "it's all about me" bitches get no lovins from me.

see, when I am w/ someone, I am totally devoted to them. Yes, i crave a lot of attention, and affection, but I am overly affectionate, with the person I am w/. Lots of random kisses, lots of making out... Lots of random teasing lol

Not to menchion, i am very posessive. I crave a lot, but I give alot. Instead of demanding attention, when my guy comes home from work, I give him a back massage. If he's had a particularlly bad day at work, or just in general, I'll offer to take a bath w/ him, and give a good scrubbing. lol and it just keeps going from there... but i have noticed that this devotion is interpreted as being too clingy. whatever. its how I am. I'm not going to change. geeze... lol

Some men just can't handle me, in more than one way. lol :)

I honestly couldn't handle all that attention.. just simply knowing that they're being faithful to me is enough, there's always room for affection I'll admit.. but after a pissy fuckin day at work.. I want no back rubs.. I got to sit behind the game console and beat the livin shit out of some things with a big ass sword for a while to vent my anger. After that, cuddling on the couch is good, bed too..

not the bathroom or shower.. rare ocasions yeah.. but when I'm in there to wash my ass crack of work funk.. I'm not exactly in the sexual, sensual, or romantic mood to share this certain experience with my significant other lol

like i said...

and just so ya know, this attention depends on the mood, and what's going on.... to use your example: if you were sitting, playing a game, you'd get a kiss on the shoulder. I'd leave ya a lone, for the most part, if that's what ya wanted. :)

my attention/affection also depends on how the person likes/wants them. I'm not going to force myself on someone, if they aren't in the mood. But i am totally devoted to my SO... lol

it was just a general description of what I am like. :p its not an all the time thing... sheesh wanna be left alone? Gimme a good book. Promise you will get time to yourself. lol

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

My last relationship made me insane. The one before that rocked my socks, but didn't work out. But, at least he's one of my best friends now. :) lol... like he wasn't before! lol.

So yes.....SINGLE! And I don't mind one bit....I tend to attract psychos.......(yes LoS, your a psycho too, but a cute one, get over it. lol.)

I hardly get lonely...I'm the best conversationalist I know and I never disagree with what I have to say. I could hang out with myself for days and have a fucking BLAST!

(And yes...I'm for serious. I think it's an only child thing.)

It is an only child thing

and i completely agree....

:D i love it!

I'm single, its fucking awesome.....I get what i want and leave the rest.

I'm not selfish by all means,

but honestly....I'm over the drama, and bullshit that I have to deal with in a relationship.

I'm always honest, loyal and loving when in one....

but i honestly think that being in a relationship...should involve someone who isn't selfish, self absorbed, bi-polar, and insecure...and i get at least one in every partner i choose, and lately all of the above.

hehe, id much rather be alone with some happy sexor fun time..... from time to time.

im somewhat bi polar, but i dont get angry, it tends to be sad or ok, not really very happy. maby a few times, but i know its not me cause somehow the swing is fast enough where it feels unnatural. sadly i have never seen a psycologist so who the hell knows, even finding out what kind of mental things you have costs money

I have a date Thursday so I think I'm moving in the right direction. Although I'm not sure if it's going to go well, this guy to say the least is not really the type I'd normally go for.

Sometimes change is good. Not always, but stepping outside of the box, for a while, may help. May also open your eyes to a type of guy you like, but was unaware of. :) Good luck, hun. I hope it works out. And just think of it this way, its just a date... If it doesn't work out, that leaves room in your life to find the guy that will work. :)

:grouphug

Sometimes change is good. Not always, but stepping outside of the box, for a while, may help. May also open your eyes to a type of guy you like, but was unaware of. :) Good luck, hun. I hope it works out. And just think of it this way, its just a date... If it doesn't work out, that leaves room in your life to find the guy that will work. :)

:grouphug

I'm looking at it this way, if it doesn't go well I'm still getting a free meal out of the deal.

Not no more..since October of Last year. She has been great. Engaged to her and also we having a baby due in December. Takes awile find right one and it might be hideing in the state you live in or out of state or maybe out the country or in country. You find the one.. don't give up hope. Took me awile. But, happy found her. :iluvff:

-CatsEye :cat:

Unless you're in that 1% of the population who are apparently "unmatchable"

Yeah it tends to not work so much if you are a gothy type. They will even deny you if they see photos up that are similiar to the type. Same goes for Match.com. Personally I think they want christian singles or those who look healthy and keep themselves up.