Latex And Rubber Oh My!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, yes. That's Beauchamp alright. I knew I recognized her. I have about four or five different series of pics of her saved on my computer. I'd love to find the whole Daphne series, that's for sure. Here are some of my faves of her that I have:

post-650-126006222538_thumb.jpg

Here's one for Marc:

post-650-126006224821_thumb.jpg

And here's one for Fidget:

post-650-126006228509_thumb.jpg

I definitely meed more latex! Hoping to get some custom pieces next year and will be schmoozing designers. All I have so far:

_D201861.jpg Photo by Newbombs

the next two are front/back of same dress, courtesy Big Lew. Currently unwearable due to a tear :crybaby:

DSC_7241.jpg

a7347.jpg

I did get to wear this (cranberry-ish color) at Exotica for the Noir show featuring Vex latex:

e4i.jpg

Vex

I am currently drooling over

Peccatus

I definitely meed more latex! Hoping to get some custom pieces next year and will be schmoozing designers. All I have so far:

_D201861.jpg Photo by Newbombs

the next two are front/back of same dress, courtesy Big Lew. Currently unwearable due to a tear crybaby.gif

DSC_7241.jpg

a7347.jpg

I did get to wear this (cranberry-ish color) at Exotica for the Noir show featuring Vex latex:

e4i.jpg

Vex

I am currently drooling over

Peccatus

I love all of those outfits!! drooling3.gif

believe it or not, Etsy.com has some drool worthy latex and rubber clothing... (I even found that dress that TWB posted, there, if I'm not mistaken. :) ) Just type in "latex" or "rubber" into search. Its all quite pricey, but you can drool over it LOL :)

il_430xN.70460126.jpg

The Etsy Store

The description:

Be daring in this sexy skirt!

Made from .3mm transparent latex with a strategically placed band of black latex across the front and back. This skirt is a size M (fits 38.5-40" hips) but can be made in other sizes.

Shown shined to a high gloss with latex polish. Skirt will arrive with a matte finish.

Heads will turn when you enter a room wearing this ~ guaranteed!

yup! Found it! ^_^

I'm putting this on my Christmas list, just in case someone feels like spending $400+ on me for something I could never wear outside the house.

il_430xN.90561954.jpg

The Etsy Store

The Description:

From the new Arabia collection: unique cupped dress with a hand-painted henna-like accent on the chest.

Back zipper, underwired cups, adjustable straps, fully reinforced.

COLOR:

On the photo it is made with transparent black and bronze latex but you can have it made with the colors of your choice. See policies section.

MATERIAL:

This garment is made out of the best quality rubber latex sheetings (from 4D or Radical Rubber).

SIZE:

It can be made to any standard size, or made-to-measure.

Not sure if someone said this but Noir Leather in Royal Oak I believe. I've never been ther but I believe they have some good stuff. Mmmmaybe Showtime which is downtown Detroit but i have no idea on what street....if they don't have what you're looking for I've been told they have some pretty cool stuff. If all else fails....maybe an adult store.....idk.