Latex And Rubber Oh My!

Just wondering if any of you sexy people out there knew some good places to buy some pieces.. I've scoped out ebay and they pretty much have JUNK.. I'm looking for something like a halter dress with a ruffled skirt.. And considering I'm pretty much from Bad Axe/Grand Blanc area, I don't really know of any decent alternative clothing stores out there.. But if any of you do, the info would be much appreciated...

Thanks XOXOXOXO Heather

Edited by torn asunder
added nsfw to title...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That twist myrubberarm has few decent items that go beyond the typical catsuit. It has to be a manskirt or nothing for me these days.

Mmmmm sexy....

Yeah umm hmm to think straight now.,

Love love love love damn near everything.. Ooooh so a toss up between this mini-dress or one of the full suits on that Twistmyrubberarm site... Most likely the mini-dress cost wise and plus I'm bidding on a super cute new corset on ebay right now that would look great over it...

Anyways thank you darling for the links.. And I'm a picture whore.. I'm sure you'll get a peek at me..

XOXO Heather

So who wants to buy me this?

Oh my GAWD.... Umm ummm I think I'm a bit scared of that.. Hahaha... Each to their own though..

I'm at a toss up between:

Oooh Ahhh

Mmmmmm Hmmmm

or love this but cost way way way WAY to much.. But heh hide my tummy and get to wear electrical tape.. So tempting to dish the cash for it.

Wonder if it comes in grey... See if this link works now...

Edited by Marmee_Noir

Here is a list of sites that I often look at, and drool over, and constantly wishing that my wallet had more than a fishing license where the money should be.... yeah.... :)

NorthBound Leather

Vinyl Lingerie and Patent Leather Clothing

Syren Latex Fashion, Fetish Clothing, and Gear

The Latex Store

Sacred Heart Rubber Clothing Co.

Oh my GAWD.... Umm ummm I think I'm a bit scared of that.. Hahaha... Each to their own though..

I'm at a toss up between:

Oooh Ahhh

Mmmmmm Hmmmm

or love this but cost way way way WAY to much.. But heh hide my tummy and get to wear electrical tape.. So tempting to dish the cash for it.

Wonder if I could get it in grey..

The black with white stripes offers some good contrast....but I guess it would depend on what else your wearing with it...maybe the all black one if you have corset going with it.

The black with white stripes offers some good contrast....but I guess it would depend on what else your wearing with it...maybe the all black one if you have corset going with it.

Laughs* Yeah I really like the black and white corset one... And ummmm erm *blushes* I was thinking pretty much just rocking it with a pair of hotpants,these , stockings and some killer white patent leather heels.. Eeeeps maybe I'm getting a bit out of my league !

Anyways...

The corset I just bought I was thinking of getting this mini-dressRubber mini dress and wearing the corset over top of it which is this:

9655_1.jpg

Laughs* See my addiction to going to City Club isn't for City Club it's for the outfit I get to wear there.. :p Though I'm so a hoody and jeans girl by average day..

Here is a list of sites that I often look at, and drool over, and constantly wishing that my wallet had more than a fishing license where the money should be.... yeah.... :)

NorthBound Leather

Vinyl Lingerie and Patent Leather Clothing

Syren Latex Fashion, Fetish Clothing, and Gear

The Latex Store

Sacred Heart Rubber Clothing Co.

Eeeeps that sacred heart store is SEX... Oh yeah so could break my bank account with that place..

Gawd with all the great links you guys are giving me, my stockings, mini-skirts and high heels fetish is going to be left by the way side to fetish wear.. lol I think I'm going to go buy a nice warm snuggly hoody right now, try to mellow myself out for a bit.. Getting a lil over loaded here..

Edited by Marmee_Noir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LOL....why is it that all the latex/fetish stuff for guys makes you look like a blue Oyster bar patron?

I agree. Good men's fashion is hard to find. Totally awesome stuff for women, but too many men's stuff makes one look gay. On the plus side, lack of selection does save me money. If I was a chick, I'd so be broke with a closet full of clothing I rarely wear.

I agree. Good men's fashion is hard to find. Totally awesome stuff for women, but too many men's stuff makes one look gay. On the plus side, lack of selection does save me money. If I was a chick, I'd so be broke with a closet full of clothing I rarely wear.

2nd that!!

• 1 year later...