Brand Question

Part of my family's Easter traditions includes an easter dress each year, and I'm kinda thinking of just a new top and maybe updating my makeup. So essentially I was thinking of switching brands and was wondering if anyone had tried this one or had any particular reccomendations. I don't know if it makes a difference but I'm pretty fair skinned red head that doesn't wear a lot of makeup usually. Although I do tend to purchase items that wear for long periods of time.

• 3 weeks later...

I swear by Max Factor Panstik as a concealer, followed with BareMinerals foundation..This stuff is AMAZING, and I don't know why I ever used anything else!

And yes, I agree, never use mineral foundation if you have the least bit of ashy skin-- it can make you look like The Mummy. Always begin with a good exfoliation, followed with a moisturizer, before applying!

I have this, I love it. I have not had a problem with it being cakey. In fact, it's so natural looking that I hardly know it's even on. I like that. I hate feeling like I actually have makeup on my face. I don't wear it every day, but when I want to look more polished, I do.

It's like it's me, but better.

So I bought the kits this weekend and spent some time w/ my friend playing girl. I'm really liking them and the way they feel. I'm also thinking that once I get down to a 2 min. or less application I'll be that much more likely to wear it on a daily basis rather than once every 4 months for a date. I also found some eye colors that I really like with names that were designed for me (my real name on one and nickname on another.) I'm almost like a big girl now.

Archived