DGN Coffee house...

phee

I'm sorry to hear that :(... I kinda know how It feels when you suddenly remember all the crap and bad times someone gave you and you feel like choking him -_-

I'd never sell anything that didnt belong to me unless it was a very desperate thing I needed to pay someone and Id still try to ask...

wheeeee!! Coolness!!! I just can't stop reading Lovecraft :nut Dreams in the witchhouse and the thibng on the doorstep are two of my top favorites!

Oooh ooh ooh! Copheee!!!! yush I'd like a mocha (with a spike of wodka hehehe) nah just kidding.. (or am I?)

hey is it called cophee because Phee made it :cheerful ?

Yup!!!! I read it a long time ago tho... so I cant really recall the whole story... is that one of your favorites?

Mhhh Rosarito has been pretty good, same as always... wow I cant believe you were here!! it HAS changed a lot, there's more paved streets and more buisnesses and more... well... civilization but still we are full of the damn curios stores and night clubs -_-

WB brenda!!! :happydance

Yup!!!! I read it a long time ago tho... so I cant really recall the whole story...  is that one of your favorites?

Mhhh Rosarito has been pretty good, same as always... wow I cant believe you were here!! it HAS changed a lot, there's more paved streets and more buisnesses and more... well... civilization but still we are full of the damn curios stores and night clubs -_-

WB brenda!!!  :happydance

Yeah that is one of my favorites along with Witchhouse... I just lent Brenda my copy of short stories... and she hasn't started them yet... will you help me bug her into reading them?

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic