Fashion Violations

Oh man I thought I was the only one who put pjs on under baggy pants cause it was cold...

Wearing a belt high on the waist

furry boots

spandex (for the most part)

oooo i forgot about those weird nylon tattoo sleeve shirts

dresses with jeans

and i really dont like those shoes that have a heel thats pyramid shaped

anything that resembles a picnic table cloth (like hottopic had those tripp corsets in a few months ago)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought of another one that really makes me want to vomit with disgust.

I don't know if you have these over there, but we do over here.

bumperstickers and t-shirts that say: "Townie"

an example: "Townie" Old Saybrook, Ct

people wear the shirts, and put the stickers on their cars........

I see these and they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UUUUUUUUUUBER RETARDED!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHH!!!!!!!

Oh man I thought I was the only one who put pjs on under baggy pants cause it was cold...

Nah, my boyfriend does it a lot. I kinda picked up on it here and there.

furry boots

Own a pair. Very comfortable. But they're more like slippers I can wear outside.

oooo i forgot about those weird nylon tattoo sleeve shirts

Those are just dumb. Poseur material right there.

dresses with jeans

I wear pants underneath my skirts all the time.... does that still count?

and i really dont like those shoes that have a heel thats pyramid shaped

Own a pair of Demonia boots that have that exact heel. Love 'em.

what i hate:

~white girls that dress "black"

~showing underwear from either sex(i do it, but i try REALLY hard not to... if i slip up, please let me know)

~plaid on any man (I'm talking pastel colors, ppl)

~girl's jeans on guys... dude, quit wearing your little sister's/girlfriend's clothes! not cool! wait, that goes for shirts, too... heh

~girls who wear shirts that do not fit their boobs. I'm talking shirts that have a seam for where under the bust is suppose to go, and it sits halfway on their boobs....

~showing tummies... i don't care how little you are. Its only okay when you are at the gym! and even then, its questionable

~any color cameo that isn't military issue... pink, neon green, ORANGE, RED! come on ppl! gawd!

~combat boots and tutu like skirts.... i hate that look....

~candy, with a shirt on... lmao... j/k that chick could kick my ass....

~ppl that don't wear size appropriate, either their body size, or clothes size... its all the same...

okay, i'm done, now

what i hate:

~white girls that dress "black"

~showing underwear from either sex(i do it, but i try REALLY hard not to... if i slip up, please let me know)

~girl's jeans on guys... dude, quit wearing your little sister's/girlfriend's clothes! not cool! wait, that goes for shirts, too... heh

~girls who wear shirts that do not fit their boobs. I'm talking shirts that have a seam for where under the bust is suppose to go, and it sits halfway on their boobs....

~showing tummies... i don't care how little you are. Its only okay when you are at the gym! and even then, its questionable

~any color cameo that isn't military issue... pink, neon green, ORANGE, RED! come on ppl! gawd!

~combat boots and tutu like skirts.... i hate that look....

~candy, with a shirt on... lmao... j/k that chick could kick my ass....

~ppl that don't wear size appropriate, either their body size, or clothes size... its all the same...

okay, i'm done, now

but camo is issued in green, orange and red (different colors for different surroundings, reds and oranges are used in woodland areas wut lots of turing leaves and green is just standerd issue)

erm.

honestly i find dessies better in autumn.

reds would go for redbrick areas but there's so little of it there's no point in any red aside from small fractions

oranges and rds are pure fashion-flague

http://www.kamouflage.net/en_030000.php a good resource btw but sill not a complete, its missing a few British patterns i can think of so god knows how many others

but camo is issued in green, orange and red (different colors for different surroundings, reds and oranges are used in woodland areas wut lots of turning leaves and green is just standard issue)

i was talking like odd neon colors... or not done properly, like with what some clothing labels do... =P and since i grew up in the south, i don't mind the "woodland" camo, either... lol tho it does look funny on ppl, when they are just walking around on the street... oh well... lol

and see... i looked at that web site, and though some of those are reds and whatever else colors, those are genuine camo colors.... layered properly, and what-not... so yeah... unless it comes from a military-type surplus store, or what ever, or a hunting and fishing store, i don't think that ppl should wear it... that's all I'm saying.

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

A couple of years ago I was at the mall with my daughter & we walked by a young man (white male) who was wearing saggy pants and you could tell he was wearing boxer briefs. One could also see the outline of his package. That is something that I do not need to see in a public place. Besides, it's just very stupid looking. I'd rather see a guy's backside outlined by a great fitting pair of jeans. But that's just me.

I just thought of some other styles that I can't stand. Here's my list:

'high water' pants of the 60's

sleeveless turtleneck shirts

ankle socks worn with high heels from the 80's

any color of paisley (looks like someone barfed all over the material)

the hip hop look on anyone (why do they still try to shove that down our throats?) *head scratch*

underwear worn as outerwear (thank you Madonna. Skank)

leg warmers (never did understand that one)

Edited by TrixieGothGirl

Why wear leg warmers with high heels? WTF is up with that? Fat chicks thinking they look cute in skimpy bathing suits. People wearing hot color scrubs, when there not in the hospital, go coming or going to work...just don't do it...Men that don't wear boxers or anything under there jeans, and when they stand u see it all...Fat men wearing shirts and hoodies that are too small...People who wear preppy clothes and walk into hot topic durring prime mall hours, and wonder why they sick out like a sore thumb...

I hate everything that comes with the 80's style, i can't go out shopping without making fun of the stuff they have out right now..ok im done i have so many more but i hit the ones of importance! :cheers:

My boyfriend wears plaid everyday....AND the pastels...

I am SO J/K

He wears normal color plaids to work because they are warm.

My dad also wears plaid but I dont think that he wears any that are pastel colors.

I kinda like the look of a man in plaid....that was so offtopic...oh well.

Long hair plus facial hair on guys!

One or the other is fine, but both together make you look like A)You just got out of prison, or B)You're on your way to the Jesus Christ Superstar audition.

Any type of open toed sandals in the winter without socks. Sorry, but if there's snow on the ground I don't want to see your bare feet and frost-bitten toes. Though sandals with socks isn't exactly the sexiest trend out there, either.

Long hair plus facial hair on guys!

One or the other is fine, but both together make you look like A)You just got out of prison, or B)You're on your way to the Jesus Christ Superstar audition.

Any type of open toed sandals in the winter without socks. Sorry, but if there's snow on the ground I don't want to see your bare feet and frost-bitten toes. Though sandals with socks isn't exactly the sexiest trend out there, either.

HAHAHAHAhheeeheeehehohohohaahahahehhehheh

i know one guy who fits that bill unfortunatly, one of the nicest guys about actually but my god sometimes he just had the worst fasion sense

imajine the above and a loose fitting kishapned dark navy trench and shorts.

hywell, heres to you chief!

Cause she did it in flashdance. I never liked the look but.......I did it when I was dancing for a living in the 80;s around that time, I did it to hide my soft leg braces....lots of dancers develop knee problems from the heals and stuff...so you just never know. People could have a good reason I guess.

Why wear leg warmers with high heels? WTF is up with that? Fat chicks thinking they look cute in skimpy bathing suits. People wearing hot color scrubs, when there not in the hospital, go coming or going to work...just don't do it...Men that don't wear boxers or anything under there jeans, and when they stand u see it all...Fat men wearing shirts and hoodies that are too small...People who wear preppy clothes and walk into hot topic durring prime mall hours, and wonder why they sick out like a sore thumb...

I hate everything that comes with the 80's style, i can't go out shopping without making fun of the stuff they have out right now..ok im done i have so many more but i hit the ones of importance! :cheers: