We Are All Ugly

This is an interesting thread, but when I read about people feeling ugly because of their physical appearance, it just makes me cry. NO ONE here is physically ugly, and society can eat shit for making us feel this way.

I'm ugly because no matter HOW much I TRY to convince myself that this is true and that personalities are supposed to be more beautiful than a person's body (which baffles me as you cannot see a personality but can see a figure) I can't believe it. It doesn't make sense to me. My head will NOT wrap around that kind of logic because it's illogical to me. I feel that a person's body makes them beautiful because it reflects how much time, care, pride and effort they put into it and themselves, which directly reflects personality.

With that said...I'm ugly because I'm NOT 130 lbs anymore :rofl:. I stick to my guns on that one. Notice I didn't call myself fat, as I am merely pudgy, but pudgy is too fat for me.

I'm ugly because no matter HOW much I TRY to convince myself that this is true and that personalities are supposed to be more beautiful than a person's body (which baffles me as you cannot see a personality but can see a figure) I can't believe it. It doesn't make sense to me. My head will NOT wrap around that kind of logic because it's illogical to me. I feel that a person's body makes them beautiful because it reflects how much time, care, pride and effort they put into it and themselves, which directly reflects personality.

With that said...I'm ugly because I'm NOT 130 lbs anymore :rofl:. I stick to my guns on that one. Notice I didn't call myself fat, as I am merely pudgy, but pudgy is too fat for me.

I'm ugly because I'm jealous of my siblings for being able to just send my parents money instead of being here helping take care of dad.

I'm also ugly because I want a cookie even though I don't need one.

You're beautiful because you spend of your heart more than your siblings. You helping out FAR outweighs that of a monetary donation. Anyone can give money, but to give of yourself, that's where the true sacrifice lies.

Oh yeah, and why this thread is here..

I am ugly because I refuse to allow anyone to see any imperfections I have, and when it occasionally shows that I'm actually human, I feel ashamed.

I am ugly because I still haven't forgiven my brother's wife, after seven years for treating him horribly; I will never forgive her.

I am ugly because as much as I try to care for others, I rarely let them care for me.

Edited by hunhee

• 1 month later...

I'm ugly because I will never be what I consider "gorgeous".

I'm ugly because of my envy.

I'm ugly because I'll never be able to have a normal relationship again. And it makes me cry.

I'm ugly because I truly believe I'll never fall in love. Never have a concrete relationship. Never find happiness in that degree.

I'm ugly because I believe I deserve it.

I'm ugly because of my foolishness.

I'm ugly because I can't make decisions on my own.

I'm ugly because I can't speak up for myself the majority of the time.

I'm ugly because my body is not the way I want it to be. And I doubt it will ever be.

I'm ugly because I bottle it up inside.

I'm ugly because I worry.

I am ugly for hateing most aspects of myself.

I am ugly for being human and having faults.

I am ugly because I fake empathy and sympathy for others because of my apathy.

I am ugly for being indecisive and a screwing up.

I am ugly because I am young and dependant.

I am ugly for not making more of highschool career.

I am ugly because I can't make goals to better my future and not dreaming.

I am ugly because I am afraid to be rude.

I am ugly for inability to relate to people and for feeling alone around people I've known for years.

I am ugly for being pretty sure I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life and being okay with that.

I am ugly because I am intolerant of other's faults in opinions, then I hate myself for correcting them later.

I am ugly for sleeping most of my life away instead of increasing my knowledge of things that won't help me in the future.

I am ugly for not being outgoing.

I am ugly for not trusting people.

I am ugly for being untidy.

I am ugly for my sarcasm and my ironic life.

People took that option away from me, so I can only hope for a fatal accident or something down the road.

What I'm saying is...it should never ever be an "option" in the first place. So it couldn't be taken from you...because it should have never been there.

• 4 years later...

I am ugly because I am hated.

I am ugly because I am a bad parent.

I am ugly because I hate.

I am ugly because I love.

I am ugly because I expect us to be more accepting of each other.

I am ugly because I am a free thinker, a free spirit.

I am ugly because I am honest.

I am ugly because I am a shitty friend.

I am ugly because I came from bad bloodlines.

I am ugly because I expect other's to accept me and understand where I am coming from.

I am ugly because I want to be loved.

I am ugly because I fear I can't anymore.

I am ugly because I am obnoxious.

I am ugly because I cry.

I am ugly because I am fat.

I am ugly because I have scars.

I am ugly because I use too many "I" statements.

I am ugly because I can't take rejection from life.

I am ugly because I always have a cigarette in my hand.

I am ugly because I will never, ever, ever find anyone that get's me and will therefore die a very lonely human.

I am ugly because I don't want that to happen.

I am ugly because I am worthless.

I am ugly because I am posting this.

I am ugly because nobody even cares anyway, I know that, yet I still speak.

I am ugly because I do stupid shit.

I am ugly because I have nothing.

I am ugly because I could have been something.

I am ugly because I laugh too much.

I am ugly because I am not strong anymore.

I am ugly because I can't be anymore...I'm out of options, the road is ended.

I am ugly because I am crazy enough to be hurt but not crazy enough to be helped.

I am ugly because I exist and am just wasting space at this point.

I am ugly because they said I was.

Edited by kat

In the 6 years I've been on (and off) here I've been bored, addicted, depressed, depressed to the point of suicide followed most recently by awesome. we have come a long way pomba

I hear that. Been up and down and all around since I came here over 10 years ago, but doing well as of late.