We Are All Beautiful

i was a size 10/12 last year... every couple/few months since then i lost 2 sizes at a time. happy to lose the weight but it kinda sucked that my clothes would seem to be too big over night! i didn't seem to have anything to wear ever.

now i am between a size 4-6, though i swear to god i don't think i look that small. (to me size 4 is SMALL) (though i can tell for sure in the boobs. got MUCH smaller. ( . Y . ) to a (.)(.)) ... i guess that does not make me beautiful but it sure has made me feel better about myself and made clothes easier to find since most cute clothes i find are in smaller sizes.

i guess i am beautiful because i feel better about myself. :thumbsup:

Nawwww...definately makes you beautiful. Anyone that pours out enough effort to better their physical body, both for their health and to feel better about their beauty altogether, deserves a high five and a pat on the back.

I don't care what anyone says, NO it's not shallow, it's HARD work. It's obviously hard work because statistically 66% of Americans can't pull off the same thing that you did. Harder work than what most people do for a living even, and you're doing it without getting money, you're smart enough to know you're "paying yourself" so to speak.

So here: :thumbsup: That's for you, hon!

I'm beautiful because I've been in such a good cheesy mood for the last two days that I might as well have rainbows and kittens flying out of my asshole. THAT kind of good.

i was a size 10/12 last year... every couple/few months since then i lost 2 sizes at a time. happy to lose the weight but it kinda sucked that my clothes would seem to be too big over night! i didn't seem to have anything to wear ever.

now i am between a size 4-6, though i swear to god i don't think i look that small. (to me size 4 is SMALL) (though i can tell for sure in the boobs. got MUCH smaller. ( . Y . ) to a (.)(.)) ... i guess that does not make me beautiful but it sure has made me feel better about myself and made clothes easier to find since most cute clothes i find are in smaller sizes.

i guess i am beautiful because i feel better about myself. :thumbsup:

I noticed you'd lost weight at Brenda and Jeff's party last year. Small boobs or not... you look good.

And YAY for feeling good about yourself. You've had a rough year. :(

I noticed you'd lost weight at Brenda and Jeff's party last year. Small boobs or not... you look good.

And YAY for feeling good about yourself. You've had a rough year. :(

well that's good to know cuz they are even smaller still. :p i lost more weight since then.

I am beautiful because,

even though there is ALOT of things about my life currently, that I would do almost anything to change, I realize that its probably going to take ALOT longer to make those changes happen then it would for most people, yet I still believe I can make those changes happen, and the current adversity that Im experiencing is making me a stronger person.

I am beautiful because I host a website for my family, and do all of the graphics and everything, even though I know it is rarely looked at my any of them. My cousin is about the only person who goes to it on a regular basis and that's only because her 3 year old son loves looking at the pictures.

I am beautiful because I'll stay up until 6:30 AM freezing my ass off photographing in the cool foggy conditions.... After a trip to CC. :coffee:

Bald men in general are supposed to be beautiful ya freak. But I am beautiful because my middle finger says so!

• 6 years later...

Joey, your horribly beautiful. :)

This is true.

Joey is the eternal pessimist - but he's one that doesn't start trouble and calls things as he sees it without being an asshole about it.

I like having the Deadcat around.