We Are All Beautiful

• 2 weeks later...

feel free to dig into mine, there's no way i'm going to even attempt to drink all 12 of these...

I am beautiful because I didn't do a repeat performance of Reaper's party at Candy and Odims party last night! Also, because I gave out all of my mistletoe cards, and even earned three back :thumbup: And lastly, because I didn't need the cards for smooches from Marc!!! :thumbsup:

I'm beautiful because this new shirt is tight and makes me look like I'm smuggling cantalopes in my bra, which isn't bad for a size 12 girl (yeah I'm skinnier now too! :peanutbutterjellytime: About time I found some damn motivation, not all the way down but I'm gettin' there :) Normally I'm a size 5-7 ish.), and usually only thicker girls can claim the same about their rack (from what I've seen anyway, obviously there's always exceptions. That's generally how girl bodies work though, biologically speaking).

It's a shallow "I'm beautiful" post, but whatev, sue me. I can be shallow sometimes :laugh:, especially when it's taking me hard work to get down to my new (yet previous) size.

Edited by Chernobyl

I'm beautiful because this new shirt is tight and makes me look like I'm smuggling cantalopes in my bra, which isn't bad for a size 12 girl (yeah I'm skinnier now too! :peanutbutterjellytime: About time I found some damn motivation, not all the way down but I'm gettin' there :) Normally I'm a size 5-7 ish.), and usually only thicker girls can claim the same about their rack (from what I've seen anyway, obviously there's always exceptions. That's generally how girl bodies work though, biologically speaking).

It's a shallow "I'm beautiful" post, but whatev, sue me. I can be shallow sometimes :laugh:, especially when it's taking me hard work to get down to my new (yet previous) size.

I'm a size 12 too. I'm going to try my best to not be a double digit girl.

I would love to be a size 10 but I'm a size 14 which I just acheived... working on size 12 now.

10 is the smallest I've ever gotten, and that was when I was right out of Army Basic Training. probably could have fit an 8 but couldn't get them over my hips.

I'm beautiful because I'm Curvy and will always be Curvy.

i was a size 10/12 last year... every couple/few months since then i lost 2 sizes at a time. happy to lose the weight but it kinda sucked that my clothes would seem to be too big over night! i didn't seem to have anything to wear ever.

now i am between a size 4-6, though i swear to god i don't think i look that small. (to me size 4 is SMALL) (though i can tell for sure in the boobs. got MUCH smaller. ( . Y . ) to a (.)(.)) ... i guess that does not make me beautiful but it sure has made me feel better about myself and made clothes easier to find since most cute clothes i find are in smaller sizes.

i guess i am beautiful because i feel better about myself. :thumbsup: