Photoshop'ed Pics!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh glorious photoshop. I've shopped quite a few things and taught myself 90% of what I know (the rest I actually RTFM).

Although it is pretty expensive and there are a few other good tools out there that are free/open source (GIMP, Paint.NET) it is a standard in the graphics world.

Although I'm pretty good with MS Paint as well (though nowhere near this good

)

Mostly I just make fliers for the clubs and some other events I've been involved with. Sometimes I edit a downloaded background to my liking or mess with a picture but I'm nowhere near "good" with it.

Just about every pic I upload has been shopped.

Trim a bulge here, blend complexion, remove hair from across eye, remove a chin or two. :X

I mostly do a lot of background editing. I just can't stand pictures of me "gothed-up" - with wood paneling or Sauder furniture in the background.

This is one I did when I was rather new to PS. I hated my hair, so I lifted my entire head from another photo and stuck it on:

post-7-1190996357_thumb.jpg

(for some reason, the resolution on this is uploading really horribly... and there's an AOL glitch going on right now that's not letting me upload to my FTP space)

In retrospect, even though I did a transparency to ensure I got the sizes correct, it's a bit pinheaded. But not bad considering I did it about 11 years ago when I didn't know shit about PS.

Edited by Fierce Critter

Hmmm I may be retarded...but I never photoshop anything....

All pictures of Chernobyl are au natural...but now that I think about it, if I DID photoshop I could make myself super model status over night :tongue:

Which actually IS one of the reasons I'm against photoshop...but I like it for artsy sort of things (but those types of things are far beyond my grasp of skills...)

Actually, occasionally I'll use windows paint to get rid of red eye...but that's about it. I usually don't have blemishes to get rid of so I just don't.

Hmmm I may be retarded...but I never photoshop anything....

All pictures of Chernobyl are au natural...but now that I think about it, if I DID photoshop I could make myself super model status over night :tongue:

Which actually IS one of the reasons I'm against photoshop...but I like it for artsy sort of things (but those types of things are far beyond my grasp of skills...)

Actually, occasionally I'll use windows paint to get rid of red eye...but that's about it. I usually don't have blemishes to get rid of so I just don't.

MMMMMMM Chernobyl au natural sounds sooooo exciting.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...