• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get to converse with new people and Ive made some new friends. Also its a good place for me to share my thoughts on a whatever subject is being discussed. I also get to make people laugh, which is by far my most favorite thing to do. I also get to try to help people with my opinions and advice. Perhaps getting people to think about whatever they're thinkin about from a different perspective and be helped in some way by doing that .

Because you're all my family now whether I like it or not :tongue: I've always wanted to be in a group kinda, I'm a group kinda person, and I've never really fit in anywhere hardly except when I was a corner kid in Royal Oak back in the day. I searched and searched and tried real hard and eventually I found you guys and haven't regretted a single day being on the board. I mean I've met so many people on here I just straight out gel with and love to death. AWWWW group fucking HUGZ! :grouphug

Also, I love these two guys to death. They is muh BOYZ and they roll with my crew and like pop caps in people's like butts and stuff: :peanutbutterjellytime::happydance

Originally, it was something to do on a Saturday night. But now as the time passes by I slowly get to meet and talk to everyone I feel the same way Cher does, I feel like everyone is family. It's not DGN that I love rather the community of DGN. And because of that, I'm going to do everything I can to make sure DGN succeeds on a massive level.

I always find that there's a good read somewhere on here. Something amusing when I'm having some down time. Also, it's such a good opportunity to crack jokes when I see the chance. I've got a lot of friends on here and made a lot of cool friends from here.

There is the catty drama people, and I honestly think they just need to grow the hell up already and stop spreading rumors about other people. A hobby is strongly recommended. Either that, or just start watching those soap operas already.

But DGN has become my crack.

I always find that there's a good read somewhere on here. Something amusing when I'm having some down time. Also, it's such a good opportunity to crack jokes when I see the chance. I've got a lot of friends on here and made a lot of cool friends from here.

There is the catty drama people, and I honestly think they just need to grow the hell up already and stop spreading rumors about other people. A hobby is strongly recommended. Either that, or just start watching those soap operas already.

But DGN has become my crack.

Yay you'z one of the friends I met from here speaking of which! :happydance Yesh yesh, but there's always going to be some sort of drama in any community. It doesn't matter which one it is or what it's oriented toward, I guess that makes life....varied? I dunno. Either way, everyone's gotta admit that for a community of friends and people who still don't know each other well, and especially for being a very public board, everyone does a good job of keeping the drama more minimal than other similar boards.

I keep up on current events.

Make new and keep in touch with old friends.....

Networking

Entertainment. The drama never stops. Heh.

Romance here and there....

Not only do I agree completely... but it reminds me of home and makes me miss being in michigan... It reminds me that there are still people out there that are like me... it is nice to care about people if they care back.

Acceptance.

Genuine caring.

Smart, informed people.

I also appreciate the relative lack of drama, flame wars, etc... there are very few boards that meet my standards in this respect. Most people here are able to "agree to disagree" and when there is a problem the mods are generally quick to take action. Whether it's just my age, or working with children so that the 3rd grade level of most online disputes is painfully obvious... I just can't tolerate much of that shit.

I have found in my short time here that this place rocks, and I feel right at home.... I cant wait to meet some of you........I need a life! help me make one....LOL.... its nice to know their are still people out their that will friend you no matter what.... no judgment!