Pretty Boots....

Oooh nice nice!! Since i live in Mexico I think I'd need to cross to Chula Vista and get a PO box to have the boots sent... other than that I need someone to drive me to Tred Air UK that's where I usually get my boots -_- that or going south of Mexico to Guadalajara

Guadalajara!! <3

you can get a great pair of boots therefor around 40 bucks :( i wants to go

Goodgoth's boots are crappy quality. I bought 3 pairs and they all died in less than a year. Their prices are great but...you get what you pay for.

I can vouch for that. My postive feelings about it are that you can get good cheap stuff which will fit a certain style niche for a short length of time, which is really how I prefer my shoes. If they fall apart, that just means I get to buy more cheap shoes! Yay!

I can vouch for that. My postive feelings about it are that you can get good cheap stuff which will fit a certain style niche for a short length of time, which is really how I prefer my shoes. If they fall apart, that just means I get to buy more cheap shoes! Yay!

That makes sense...but when your heel breaks at the club and you have to hobble home early, it really sucks.

Archived