Pictures That Describe How You Feel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, TronRP said:

OH dang dude!  Ultraman vs Neronga!!  Killin' it like a boss...you the MAN!!!

If you are really good I might post something about Johnny Sokkos Flying robot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• Topics

• Being astonished... Amazed even, that after gawd awful pain for weeks, now in much less pain it's made me feel mildly okay about living, where just 3 weeks ago in the same condition I'm in now, i was still miserable anyway. Everything being much worse o'er the past two weeks has given me new appreciation for the typical degree of dumpster fire that my life generally is. Now i been looking at it like, "nice, this dumpster fire is way better than that sewage treatment plant fire over there. Damn y'all, I'm sure happy to be in this dumpster fire, not that $h¡† hole  over yonder at least... Hey this is a great dumpster fire here, fo real." Lol
    • Tron you seem to chauffeur a lot. I'm curious if you had any vehicle to choose from, what automobile would you most want to drive for chauffererizing or whatever the future tense twice removed description-like verb, exploitative deleted, adjectiverb or idkwtf form of that word. Errr uh, shit you know what i mean what automobile would you most prefer to cheuffer individuals out of in all the world over? Yeah. $64,000 question of the day right there. Lol 
    • Mine went great, i finally haven't been in excruciating multiple shattered rotted tooth collapsing corroding jawbone pain for most of a whole day for the first time in a week and I went and bought shoes for all three kids and a bunch of clothes they needed at great deals that the wife will be furious and unhappy about.... I mean already is mad about, the second that i told her. And i bought a fresh ass pair of Nike LeBron's for 20 bucks too, which also was great since i left my under armour boots behind at the last hotel like a dumbass. Whooo, i think it was the first day in weeks that i was only mildy miserable instead of being absolutely fμ¢k¡ⁿ miserable like usual lmao. Sry i had to say it somewhere and right here jumped right the hell out at me lol.
    • Warming up.  A couple of hours of cutting grass in this 44 degree weather and I froze.  I am contemplating going back out before the Sun goes down, but most likely, stuff will have to wait until tomorrow's high. 
    • Finally got a clear day to get back to the yardwork and clean out situation. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.