What SHOULD you be doing right now?

Fierce Critter

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I should be happy and having a semi-functional existence but instead I'm sitting at Wendy's in the parking lot next to a hotel, eating a frosty, people watching and thinking about how creepy I feel but what's the difference than this and Facebook? I'm trolling in real life.  Lolol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I should be working across town right now, but I had to pull nightwatch duty because one of our neighbors has lost their grip on reality again making for a very uncertain situation.  Her house already, mysteriously caught fire and now she wants to stay at the HomeHouse.  I am definitely not cool with letting that happen, but the lady is so unstable she told my sister that I said she could sleep on the sofa.  No way!!!  I haven't spoken directly to that lady since I unclogged the flooded street last year.  So I have no idea which of her delusions she was speaking to, but it was most definitely not me.

🤨

• 2 weeks later...

I should be trying to get some rest.  I had to take Kali in to the vets on Black Friday due to her sudden inability to walk.  They ran some test and kept her overnight to remove fluid from her chest area and hopefully start her on an IV drip due to dehydration.  We are supposed to be doing a phone conference in the morning with the doctor, but I haven't been able to sleep at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...