So who do you have the hots for??

With the exception of a few I dont tend to have the hots for famous people. I tend to like people I see in person.

Agreed ^^

Now to post a picture of a good friend of mine and operation Drool shall begin

thm_phpI6BEGo.jpg

Sucks though, I'm actually very allergic to Cigarette smoke. But oh well, nothing is perfect...except his boots...

.__.;

hans%20landa.jpg

I always wondered why I felt attracted to the character. Now, after seeing it a couple times, I realize it is not only the uniform, but the power, the intelligence, and his twisted side.

Its okay... I am not even gay and i found him kind of attractive.... he was the reason I bought the movie.

Agreed ^^

Now to post a picture of a good friend of mine and operation Drool shall begin

thm_phpI6BEGo.jpg

Sucks though, I'm actually very allergic to Cigarette smoke. But oh well, nothing is perfect...except his boots...

LoL. So spooky with his candy braclets.

I own those boots! They are Demonia boots I believe!

I think they were like....50 bucks? Ive had them for a few years now...cant remember. I dont wear them to often as im already 6'4...lol.

did you have to order them online, or did you pick them up somewhere local? i've been looking for some for a while, but don't want to hassle with ordering online, in case the sizes run funny...

I think they were like....50 bucks? Ive had them for a few years now...cant remember. I dont wear them to often as im already 6'4...lol.

Lol yeah, I own some 6 Inch Wave ones from Demonia and I'm 5'10'' Lol. I would wear them more buuut.. Small town, and I need a job.

did you have to order them online, or did you pick them up somewhere local? i've been looking for some for a while, but don't want to hassle with ordering online, in case the sizes run funny...

I ordered them online, took a risk with it but I have HUGE feet so I just ordered the biggest size they had and got lucky, I usually dont buy stuff online.

I've always felt that people are more attracted to the idea of a celebrity than the person themselves. I'm a guy, yeah the lower half of me is attracted to all sorts of things, but at the end of the day, having never met anyone pictured on this page, I'm into people, not ideas... :beer:

I WOULD agree with you... but the problem is, you and everyone else are just as attracted to ideas as you are to people. Why else would we have fantasies about this we know will never come to pass? Great, celebraties aren't your thing... but I'm sure you've got that one (or more) fetish that you think is REALLY HOT, but know that you'll either never act on it, or know that it's too unrealistic to ever happen.

Still lingers though...

• 1 month later...

I can not explain the nasty things I would do to Zoog from Angelspit... and now I'm friends with him on facebook, so I can't talk about it on there without being a complete asshole.

Instead, I will sit on dgn and talk about it and look like a complete asshole and lust. or in my room and lust. or just sit anywhere and lust.

le sigh. this man.

angelspit-thumb2.jpg

Edited by victoriavengeance