So who do you have the hots for??

Moral of my post?

If you like someone, talk to em, get to know em and damnit tell em! lol

Tooke me like five years to figure that out.

Right-O!!!!

You know, I'm not even sure if she's still around, but I still have "Pixie" sightings now an again at City Club, lol!.........just so you know ;)

The only Pixie I knew of was about 10-12 years ago at City, went by the name LapCat, real name was Karen McCarty or something like that. Her e-mail address was pixiedyke@somethingrather. Last time I tried to e-mail, it bounced back as an invalid address. Wonder whatever happened to her.

Right-O!!!!

You know, I'm not even sure if she's still around, but I still have "Pixie" sightings now an again at City Club, lol!.........just so you know ;)

I mean I saw her a few times over the years I think she wound up getting a boyfriend and like she'd show up on occasion.

Its funny cuz I lived in Troy once for like 6 months and she worked at the 7/11 down the street from where I lived so like I wouldn't go there when she was on shift cuz I got all nervous haha.

Man I was just a jackass at that age.

I wouldn't doubt she goes there occasionally.

She always wore stompy boots.

Goddamn she was beautiful and a hell of a dancer.

And Joey,

She had different hair colors and styles man so theres really no way to remember.

I just know I had a mad crush on her. Wherever she is I hope she's doing well.

The Pixie I remember was named Jessica. She was kinda part of the big group of us that used to be CCers back then. I remember Izzy had it bad for her for awhile.

The bunch of us gradually drifted apart over the years. Saw her several years back when I was bartending at The Labyrinth. Ran into her again over a month at CC on a Friday.

• 2 weeks later...

big_sharon_den_adel.jpg

Sharon Den Adel of Within Temptation

Sharon_Den_Adel_by_Imadia.jpg

sharon-den-adel-1-480.jpg

And her voice only makes it better. When heard the first vocal note of "Angels" I turned into the prince from The Little Mermaid and was completely spellbound by the voice.

Edited by Slogo

Always dug that show but since getting Dish Network I've been deprived of the CBC. Miss a lot of programs on there.

That's too bad you can't get it with satellite (without paying for it I'm sure). I'm without cable, but the CBC is one of the few channels I can get to come in with my antenna. Go figure. O Canada :happy: