So who do you have the hots for??

I have the hots for Cthlulu. I'd let him run me raw and then some.

cthulhu.gif

haha.... not even joking, either. There's always been something really sexy about chaos and depravity to me. About a year or two ago I was hellbent on trying to conjure a demon just so I could have sex with it. If I ever saw a mythical creature of any type, I would probably force myself on it.

cthulhu.gif

haha.... not even joking, either. There's always been something really sexy about chaos and depravity to me. About a year or two ago I was hellbent on trying to conjure a demon just so I could have sex with it. If I ever saw a mythical creature of any type, I would probably force myself on it.

Please check my thread here miss http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=9915 ia ia

cthulhu.gif

And that, ladies and gentlemen, brings the whole tentacle hentai into a new and depraved light.

"...that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."

(sorry, someone *had* to say something to that effect.) :p

Edited by StormKnight

****Warning-this post may cause temporary blindness****

Now if I can find where they are grown/produced, and request one straight from the source...

Dude, seriously. We really, really have to find where they grow/produce these women. :drool

What if THIS were the source.........lol

RichardSimmons.jpg

Guest greyhalo

That's good to know for my own sake. I actually can't grow a full beard or 'stache even if I tried.

I personally loathe facial hair. I'm not a fan of lots of body hair either.

****Warning-this post may cause temporary blindness****

What if THIS were the source.........lol

*Picture deleted before temporary blindness becomes permanent*

You just *had* to go there, didn't you...lol :p

And if that was the source, I would probably chalk it up to the fact that the Forces of Darkness™ are mucking with me...again!

• 2 months later...

*Picture deleted before temporary blindness becomes permanent*

You just *had* to go there, didn't you...lol :p

And if that was the source, I would probably chalk it up to the fact that the Forces of Darkness™ are mucking with me...again!

hehe.. I see you abusin' your editing powers.. :rofl: i don't blame ya tho.. :fear:

OH yeah, and to keep on topic..

2008_03_17_CeraPilgrim.jpg

Anthony Stewart Head! As Giles on Buffy, but I'll watch him in anything. Who here's seen REPO?

th_anthony_stewart_head_98.jpg

^From when he played Dr. Frank N. Furter on stage in London. There's a great photo of him in full drag here: http://anthonyhead.org/gallery4_4a4.html.

th_c-tony.jpg

^Yes, that's me. That was my first trip to Michigan, as a matter of fact. I know I don't look it, but I *was* actually 23 at the time...

• 2 weeks later...

Man....I don't really have the hots for anyone at the moment but last I could remember truly crushing on someone.....it started at City Club and I was like 19 years old so this would be like almost eight years ago.

There was this girl there that went by the name of Pixie and man I just thought she was the hottest thing since fire only I felt like Kyle from south park every time I came around her so basically I wound up just looking like a creep.

Wish I had had the balls to talk to her. Haha. Anyhow thats the last crush I remember having, the women in my life ever since were just like friendships that kinda turned into relationships.

I don't obsess over anyone anymore as I find people arent really worth that much of my interest or thought, maybe I am just getting old lol.

I mean sure I could say I wanna bang Deeta Von Teese or what not but Im sure everyone would bang a celebrity I prefer my desired women to be not so far out of reach as a celebrity.

Moral of my post?

If you like someone, talk to em, get to know em and damnit tell em! lol

Tooke me like five years to figure that out.