How Did You Hear About Dgn?

Troy Spiral

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received an invite in person from DBK and I have enjoyed every minute of it . :thumbsup:

Lady Windstone:I also Have read those books by Anita Blake. I love all Vampire books.I've read the ones by Ann Rice too bad she's gone religious. If you haven't read the necroscope series by Brian Lumley I highly recommend it among others .

• 3 months later...

I met Reaper in a Yahoo chat room. Me, Reaper, Daevion, and *searches mind* someone else, who i can't remember her name, ended up going to City Club. Either the next day or so, we were talking on the phone and I was on my computer... he told me about DGN, and here I am :)

I tell as many ppl as I can about this place. Usually word of mouth, sence most of my friends aree online. heh

i have no life... sad, really....

oh well... i love it here. :) thanks Troy!

At the dawn of time, I was a member of the alt.gothic.fashion newsgroup, and some people from there got me to join a goth fashion message board which happened to be hosted by ezboard (as was dgn at the time). One day I got bored and did a search for other ezboards that might be relevant to my interests. Many years later you're all still stuck with me.

I met Reaper in a Yahoo chat room. Me, Reaper, Daevion, and *searches mind* someone else, who i can't remember her name, ended up going to City Club. Either the next day or so, we were talking on the phone and I was on my computer... he told me about DGN, and here I am :)

I tell as many ppl as I can about this place. Usually word of mouth, sence most of my friends aree online. heh

i have no life... sad, really....

oh well... i love it here. :) thanks Troy!

:grouphug

At the dawn of time, I was a member of the alt.gothic.fashion newsgroup, and some people from there got me to join a goth fashion message board which happened to be hosted by ezboard (as was dgn at the time). One day I got bored and did a search for other ezboards that might be relevant to my interests. Many years later you're all still stuck with me.

Wow.

Burrich got me to cruise DGN. Henceforth, having met some of you (yea!) out and about at DGN events, then hemming & hawing over a DGNname -- I pulled the trigger to actually register a few months later after hearing about the Forum, et al. So that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :peanutbutterjellytime:

• 1 month later...

Somehow i didnt see these replies....

Wow?

PM conversation. :biggrin:

Burrich got me to cruise DGN. Henceforth, having met some of you (yea!) out and about at DGN events, then hemming & hawing over a DGNname -- I pulled the trigger to actually register a few months later after hearing about the Forum, et al. So that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :peanutbutterjellytime:

That theres a good man! (Burrich) Now i just gotta enlist him to get more cool people to come visit. Difficult thing to do.

slingerlandstyx

Good promoter that slinger!

Hunnee invited me when I met her at CC last Sat. Thanks hun and hope to see ya this week as well :D

aww.. I can't make it this weekend. :( I may be out the following weekend.. I'll keep ya posted!

Hope you have a great birthday and remind me to buy you a non-alcoholic drink when I see you next ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...