paradox

what are you doing right now?

23,881 posts in this topic

I'm getting ready to draw or maybe paint my girlfriend a picture of sunflowers.  They are her favorite flower and since she's up north I thought she might like it for when she gets back this weekend.

Trying to get stuff to work.  I can't access "mobile banking" because the "browser" on my "smartphone" is no longer "supported"...I can't find the "app" I need because the app store only wants to download "games".

Doing a massive banking app serch....

3 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

Just finished all the household banking. Confirmed: All bills paid. Smiled. Am now considering breakfast.

I'm trying to get to that point right now...lol

Wow, I had so much going on these past 2 hours that I am just now getting back to the things I was handling from before.

I was about to acclimate another cat to the inside living environment, but that little bugger is too much of an escape artist.  It's just that I do not let new pets roam around the house until their presence has been accepted by pets already in the dwelling.  Then I have to make sure the newbie is not carrying any unwanted pests before being introduced to the population.  This was a hilarious "Comedy of Errors" especially since it was a male and the girls couldn't stop flirting with him....

:hrhr:

Fortunately, they have all been fixed.