what are you doing right now?

paradox

1 minute ago, Draco1958 said:

If people start talking about He Who Walks Behind the Rows, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I already did. Didn't have to wait for that. Considering he asked me if I thought he was gonna rape me! Seriously, what kind of fucked up shit is that to ask and than after saying leave my door unlocked..

2 minutes ago, kat said:

Lol. I already did. Didn't have to wait for that. Considering he asked me if I thought he was gonna rape me! Seriously, what kind of fucked up shit is that to ask and than after saying leave my door unlocked..

Having a moment of...

gallery_4589_1202_14174.jpg

4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Having a moment of...

gallery_4589_1202_14174.jpg

Right! Who even puts that question in the front of their mind? I actually think I even dreamed he was in my room and stuff too because I keep seeing something in my head. It was bizarre.

Edited by kat

1 minute ago, kat said:

Right! Who even puts that question in the front of their mind? I actually dreamed he was in my room and stuff too. It was bizarre.

You sure it was a dream...

gallery_4589_1225_32118.png

8 minutes ago, TronRP said:

You sure it was a dream...

gallery_4589_1225_32118.png

I mean I would have had to be on something and all I took was my klonopin to sleep like normal. I have a vivid imagination I think. It probably just messed with my head knowing he said that.

you know like when you're a kid and you watch certain sitcoms and you think to yourself, "oh wow, so life is awesome as an adult, I get to have a great career and Tony Danza is my housekeeper?"

but than you grow up and business college told you an advertising degree would just make you end up in sales and than you end up doing something else and have nothing but some student loan debt, you living out your car, and you realize Tony Danza sucks.

Edited by kat

Adding homeowners insurance to my policy since the mortgage company just dropped us from the policy they purchased "Due to the low unpaid principal balance"...hilarious....

Laying in bed, with cold feet (literally), listening to the fans in my computer spin and the bonk noise that typing on my phone makes and Mike moving around in his bed (his room is directly above mine), and I have this song stuck in my head...

Listening to AIC and reminiscing about the day my friend had me go with him to his second audition to an AIC cover band for lead singer. Remembering as I drove he had me kinda coaching him, he sounded like Layne but was struggling and I remember I taught him to do the complete opposite of what he had been, the complete thing that my choir teacher used to always get on me about, my little tricks, she hated it but my friend listened and was amazed at how effortless it felt and he was able to hit every note perfectly this time.  We got there, the band was like "um, dude what did you do?" You were good last audition but this time...wow...! 

My friend pointed to me and said she taught me some stuff! They said bring her back, she's your good luck charm. He also got the part! It was a proud moment for us both. Good times. 

Edited by kat

Just getting back in from an MRI appointment in Berkley, a brief run by Moe's house and a Lunch stop at a 7 Eleven.  Now I'm treating this bug bite that has spread over half of my shoulder blade so I won't be in discomfort when I start painting.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic