what are you doing right now?

paradox

Trying to eat.  Thanks to dental issues caused by a certain doctor some time ago, I have been unable to chew anything since 3am this morning.  Unfortunately, I ended up misplacing 2 pounds.  I really can't afford to lose too much more that way so I'm eating mushafied Thai food.  I really can't do a "liquid diet" because me and "liquid diets" are just really not good friends.

Taking a medication break.  The rest I took after getting back from chauffeuring to Warren actually helped keep the pain away.  This is the first time I have had to take any pain pills since 10:30am yesterday morning...yay.

Currently trying to get warm.  Just finished an emergency repair on the pet nursery on my back porch.  High winds, rain and 38 degrees made it no easy task.  Was only out there for 15-20 minutes, but it feels like I've been walking through a blizzard with sandals on. :cold:

Waking up from nightmare central.  I couldn't get up no matter how hard I tried.  And it didn't help that my computer refused to boot back up in the real world.  That would have snapped me out of it with a sense of urgency. 

Currently doing laundry, recuperating from a bush branch that almost went completely through my eye, downloading images from my phone's SD card to my computers and trying to stay awake long enough to go through this "X1 Entertainment Operating System" that I was finally able to pick up from a UPS Access Point at a beauty supply shop.  Until today, I had never heard of a "UPS Access Point" before...:blink:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic