what are you doing right now?

paradox

*poking at Ice Queen, because she's not sharing her good drinkie poos* :Poke

I would share if I were move down there already. We will be getting drunk together at one of our homes by spring. Wiat a minute. Can you imagine what kind of toruble you and I could instigate while completely drunk? I say we charge admission =P

I would share if I were move down there already. We will be getting drunk together at one of our homes by spring. Wiat a minute. Can you imagine what kind of toruble you and I could instigate while completely drunk? I say we charge admission =P

*HEE!*

Charge admission, and hand out protective gear. :rofl:

The court can pay the bill then... =P

I think the ex should, but the court didn't agree.

I can kind of see their point where the ex keeps changing his phone number on me and not giving me the new ones and such ... I've had the same number for years. Not that her line costs us much, since it's a third add on to ours.

I think the ex should, but the court didn't agree.

I can kind of see their point where the ex keeps changing his phone number on me and not giving me the new ones and such ... I've had the same number for years. Not that her line costs us much, since it's a third add on to ours.

Why does the court make you pay so he can stay in touch? :rant:

Why does the court make you pay so he can stay in touch? :rant:

I interpreted it because I'm the more responsible one. Doesn't matter much, he never calls her (if he tries at all, he blocks his number, knowing it won't go through because of her phone book restriction and doesn't leave voicemail) and she refuses to call him. I've tried to encourage her and she refuses.

She uses it mostly for texting family in her phone book (Phee, my parents, my brother, a few family friends) and calling me when she isn't with me.

DAAAANG...

And the punishment report for today says: She gon' GET IT!

Currently, she is grounded.

I wonder how many years of allowance and indentured servitude it will take to pay that off.

There's not much to do around here now ... but I've already told her that I don't want her money (she instantly brought me all her money when I told her she was grounded) -- she's going to work it off.

Preparing to tackle the "front spare bedroom" monster. /facepalm

I think everyone has a room in their house, where random things they can't find another place for, tend to collect. Mine goes above and beyond most messes! If I were to condense a few boxes of articles, then put them into the large walk-in closet, I'm pretty sure the room could be cleared. At the moment, I can scarcely walk through it!

Gawdz! I sure don't feel like doing this-- but it's a must!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic