what are you doing right now?

paradox

2 hours ago, kat said:

Oh really? Tell me about it? How much is it? Oh and Hi!!!!

gallery_4589_1202_73661.png

And here is the Product Information:

Product Overview
Herbalifeline® is a specially formulated blend of highly refined marine lipids with high quality omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which help to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.*

Key Benefits

• Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within a normal range.*
  • Taking DHA regularly also helps to support normal brain function and vision.*
  • Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.

Usage
Take one softgel with a meal two to three times per day.

29 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

Eating lunch.. choosing my new house. Looking Real hard at: 

19118 Eastland Street

Roseville, Mi 48066

Good thoughts, my  Dear Darkling Fam. *crosses toes*:unsure:

Now I know you're gonna get tired of seeing us...you're right around the corner from our eye doctor...:hrhr:

Realizing a whole ton of things that I do not want and will not have in my life ever again. The first thing everyone says to me now is just stay away from relationships. Oh believe me, I know, I will, I am. I don't care how much shit you talk, how desperately lonely I feel, how impoverished I am, how much I think I may end up alone (which are all wrong reasons to be in a relationship anyway) I know that there is no stranger lurking around who is the one so I am free of that shit. The one person is that only person and there is no point settling for less than who he is.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic