what are you doing right now?

paradox

Drying my clothes and laughing internally because my mom was trying to test my blood sugar and she poked me once, than I did it, she did it again and I did it like two more times and she was freaking out like, "oh my god, why won't you bleed, what's wrong with you? Is that from your anemia? "

I think..maybe...or dehydration. Idk

It was still funnyish.

4 hours ago, kat said:

Drying my clothes and laughing internally because my mom was trying to test my blood sugar and she poked me once, than I did it, she did it again and I did it like two more times and she was freaking out like, "oh my god, why won't you bleed, what's wrong with you? Is that from your anemia? "

I think..maybe...or dehydration. Idk

It was still funnyish.

Ummm could it be that vampires don't bleed?

Just finished putting away the last of the deliveries that arrived from Lowe's this morning and packing the truck with packaging materials to be used at Moe's house tomorrow...so now I'm taking a break because it got so hot outside I could feel myself dehydrating.  Time for a cold drink. :cheers:

I got tricked into driving my brothers car to take my mom to the thrift store. She said we was running to get like toilet paper and shampoo and stuff from some other place she's bribing me to not complain about shopping in exchange for Tim Hortons Coffee. It's worth it right now. Kinda feels like, "okay Mandi behave and if you're good I'll buy you coffee, oh and stay the fuck out of my face." Lol

Edited by kat

Planning out the day tomorrow. I am getting up going to another interview in the morning and another one in the afternoon. I may try and donate plasma if I have the right paperwork. There is an issue with not having a current piece of mail that matches my address on my drivers license and I can't really do a permanent address change without a permanent address yet so we will see if the paperwork I have is enough. 50 bucks is 50 bucks so but I recently developed anemia and I'm not sure if it comes and goes but that may exclude me and that would suck cause I need money but I mean I understand...they probably don't want me passing out 

Edited by kat

Making another ToDo List:

Setting up a Primary User account

Schedule Allowance

Setup for Taxes

Pay Bills

Order Pet Supplies

Check on bedding progress for the Munchkins

Get Brian to the doctor for an arm cast to replace his gel cast

Call Lowe's for product reimbursement due to unavailability

Eat

11 hours ago, kat said:

Planning out the day tomorrow. I am getting up going to another interview in the morning and another one in the afternoon. I may try and donate plasma if I have the right paperwork. There is an issue with not having a current piece of mail that matches my address on my drivers license and I can't really do a permanent address change without a permanent address yet so we will see if the paperwork I have is enough. 50 bucks is 50 bucks so but I recently developed anemia and I'm not sure if it comes and goes but that may exclude me and that would suck cause I need money but I mean I understand...they probably don't want me passing out 

Too bad I can't get you a bottle of Herbalifeline.  That would stabilize your anemia in no time. :biggrin:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic