what are you doing right now?

paradox

Despite the kids not being where they were supposed to be, I managed to get Brian to school by 8am.  Now Trene and I are heading to the school office for a bit of discussion with the administration.

Just getting back in from a meeting with the Parks and Recreation supervisors.  We got everything straightened out and they are sending me a copy of the accident report filed with the Recreation Department.  I gave them authorization to call an ambulance in the event of an emergency.  

I have signed the boy up for 5 days a week with the recreation department and Mrs. Williams from the school wants the girl to come down and help out with the office administration for the rest of the summer.  At this rate, if all goes well, both children will be in the same place.  Yay.

4 hours ago, TronRP said:

Just getting back in from a meeting with the Parks and Recreation supervisors.  We got everything straightened out and they are sending me a copy of the accident report filed with the Recreation Department.  I gave them authorization to call an ambulance in the event of an emergency.  

I have signed the boy up for 5 days a week with the recreation department and Mrs. Williams from the school wants the girl to come down and help out with the office administration for the rest of the summer.  At this rate, if all goes well, both children will be in the same place.  Yay.

You win! In case nobody told you yet, you kicked today's butt and officially 'won'. Go get em! :jamin

I'm getting ready to draw or maybe paint my girlfriend a picture of sunflowers.  They are her favorite flower and since she's up north I thought she might like it for when she gets back this weekend.

Trying to get stuff to work.  I can't access "mobile banking" because the "browser" on my "smartphone" is no longer "supported"...I can't find the "app" I need because the app store only wants to download "games".

Doing a massive banking app serch....

3 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

Just finished all the household banking. Confirmed: All bills paid. Smiled. Am now considering breakfast.

I'm trying to get to that point right now...lol

Wow, I had so much going on these past 2 hours that I am just now getting back to the things I was handling from before.

I was about to acclimate another cat to the inside living environment, but that little bugger is too much of an escape artist.  It's just that I do not let new pets roam around the house until their presence has been accepted by pets already in the dwelling.  Then I have to make sure the newbie is not carrying any unwanted pests before being introduced to the population.  This was a hilarious "Comedy of Errors" especially since it was a male and the girls couldn't stop flirting with him....

:hrhr:

Fortunately, they have all been fixed.

Currently trying to work everything into a schedule. 

Waiting for Trene's meds to come in, trying to schedule a follow up appointment for the boy's broken arm, making the girl responsible for her words and actions.  Waiting for a response as to why there is a charge on the account I had frozen.  Waiting for funds to become available so I can make good on a previous transaction.  Mentally scheduling furniture placement to complete the paint job.  Trying to make sure I have enough space for a house load of building materials due to arrive in a few days.

...and wondering What Was I Thinking when I asked the kids to help out by being responsible and taking care of their responsibilities so we can tackle everything to come as a family unit....self-serving little :wallbash:

And on top of everything, I have to appease Tawny who is exhibiting signs of extreme hunting skills...so far today she has only taken out my Playstation...flipped it like a pancake.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic