what are you doing right now?

paradox

Just finished helping this little kids down the street that are trying to sell lemonade. They had a very small sign written with light blue chalk so I had em get a big box and wrote it out with a sharpie for them and set up a little display of sort. I hope more people buy some from them. It's really adorable.

On 6/27/2017 at 7:16 PM, kat said:

Trying not to suck so bad.

On 6/28/2017 at 9:01 PM, Draco1958 said:

A teasing joke here would be so perfect yet so naughty that I will be nice and just say, I can avoid easy setups when I see them.

Stifling a spit take....

gallery_4589_1202_145.jpg

Resting my aching back.  Moving boxes and storage totes so I can mop the basement and set things up to start going through all of that to see what goes to the locker, what stays here and what goes in the trash.  At least I am finding things we forgot we had.

On 5/21/2017 at 4:07 PM, Draco1958 said:

She won't.  Not after her 2 sons, her daughter and I are done chewing her out.  She is diabetic and KNOWS to get up and eat.  But no, she took her insulin and went back to bed without eating.  She complains when we get pushy about this yet when she ignores what she knows she needs to do, this is the result, a trip to the ER by ambulance.

It sucks when someone refuses to take care of themselves. But I must admit to doing the same thing, I just don't have diabetes to make it worse. I hope she feels better soon and starts taking care of herself.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic