what are you doing right now?

paradox

Trying not to thread jack the update topic.

...and being grateful for said shitty motel #69 as it can always be worse. I could be sleeping in the gutter, or some random killers dungeon that wants to use my fat as a body suit or dress or whatever.

Thank you god for motels.

Edited by kat

Feeding fussy little fur babies.  I was too exhausted to give them their "meat fix" earlier and they let me know how they felt about that.

Attack of the annoying YELL IN YOUR FACE move accompanied by the WALK ACROSS YOUR SORE GUT counterattack which all started with the SINISTER DEATH CLAW PINCH and cumulated with the unavoidable TRIP YOU WHILE YOU'RE WALKING TO ENSURE YOU SEE ME maneuver. 

:cat::cat::cat::cat:

4 hours ago, kat said:

Watching The Covenant with my friend. Guess I'll crash at his house tonight. Screw it.

...well...that is better than a park bench...but still concerning...just be careful...

Now that I've gotten everyone fed (2 legged and 4 legged), got the trash and recycling out for curbside pickup and cleaned the litter, I finally got time to sit down and partake of the dinner I picked up at The Red Apple earlier. 

Heading to my first day at the new job over at the recycling plant supposed to be there at 4 but I am currently sitting at a railroad track with a train at a dead stop, its long so even if there is an alternative route it's probably blocking that too. Grr.

Waiting for an insurance company to call me back to explain A) why "direct deposits" have become "checks" and last month's is missing altogether. That is over a thousand dollars and does justify an attorney. No, the old man cannot fight them. However, he happens to have the sauciest Irish wench this side of the Atlantic who happens to have two little minions looking for their summer vacation. They will learn..:rant:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic