what are you doing right now?

paradox

Talking to EMS about roommate's mom.  She decided to stay in bed and hasn't eaten so major sugar drop.  Right now we can get more sense out of a 2 y/o than her.  Haven't had her do this in over 6 years.  And she wonders why we bug her to get up, be active and eat properly.  So a trip to the ER is about to happen.

4 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Talking to EMS about roommate's mom.  She decided to stay in bed and hasn't eaten so major sugar drop.  Right now we can get more sense out of a 2 y/o than her.  Haven't had her do this in over 6 years.  And she wonders why we bug her to get up, be active and eat properly.  So a trip to the ER is about to happen.

Hugs. I hope she feels better.

Just now, kat said:

Hugs. I hope she feels better.

She won't.  Not after her 2 sons, her daughter and I are done chewing her out.  She is diabetic and KNOWS to get up and eat.  But no, she took her insulin and went back to bed without eating.  She complains when we get pushy about this yet when she ignores what she knows she needs to do, this is the result, a trip to the ER by ambulance.

11 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

She won't.  Not after her 2 sons, her daughter and I are done chewing her out.  She is diabetic and KNOWS to get up and eat.  But no, she took her insulin and went back to bed without eating.  She complains when we get pushy about this yet when she ignores what she knows she needs to do, this is the result, a trip to the ER by ambulance.

I'm sorry. My mom doesn't treat hers as she should either. 

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic