what are you doing right now?

paradox

24 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Currently working on a workout plan to increase my stamina so I will be physically prepared for whatever may come up while I'm doing my project builds.

Have you considered looking for a used lifecycle?  Bike riding while indoors.  You don't have to deal with the weather, crazy drivers and such plus it is a great cardio workout.  Either that or a treadmill.

4 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Have you considered looking for a used lifecycle?  Bike riding while indoors.  You don't have to deal with the weather, crazy drivers and such plus it is a great cardio workout.  Either that or a treadmill.

I've gone back into strength and endurance training.  Fortunately, I've accumulated what I need through the years.

Watching city workers tear up Mack Ave.  We weren't informed that roadwork was supposed to be up this far.  Detroit is getting ready for the hosting of the Grand Prix, but usually, commuters use Jefferson and are shuttled to Belle Isle.  

I got the chance to drive the RaceWay yesterday...mainly because I had no idea they had already converted the island over for the races.  I was just there to look at the Japanese Cherry Trees and to see if the Scotts Fountain had been turned on yet.

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif

Wow...I saw the clip for the Bacon pancakes, but it opened some click bait:

"Adventure Time - How Finn Got Seperated With His Real Parents (Clip) Min and Marty"

Apparently I missed a lot waiting for Xfinity to get my account straightened out so they could send me a replacement box due to mine getting burned out by an electric storm.

I never would have figured this one....

Currently reviewing what's left on my "Major To-Do List" that needs attention:

Glasses Fix

Platform Build Prep

Yardwork

Tool Maintenance

Doctor Consultation

Test Scheduling at Children's

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic