what are you doing right now?

paradox

44 minutes ago, the_fairy_gothmother said:

at this moment looking into trying to create a preorder website or indiegogo for raising funds to make prints of art available. Aso need to make a to do list myself. This year and next will be insanely busy. so many medical appointments, surgery, and plans to make.

Ganbatte!!

As someone who is the guardian of a ward who spends much of their time at doctor offices, I do worry about the medical aspect of things.  However, I truly hope all goes well with your plans...I can relate to the "busy". :happy:

8 hours ago, the_fairy_gothmother said:

at this moment looking into trying to create a preorder website or indiegogo for raising funds to make prints of art available. Aso need to make a to do list myself. This year and next will be insanely busy. so many medical appointments, surgery, and plans to make.

Have you considered using kickstart or it might ne kickstarter.  It's like gofundme but it's used by people looking to raise funds to start a business.

Turing in now.  Tomorrow will be super busy and I need to be fully awake for it all. 

Product supply delivery

Science Fair wrap up

Household chores

Orders

Bill pays

The Gathering

Security check

Late night shopping

Prep for grass cutting

Currently opening a new account to start managing my auto loan.  I really did not want to have one of those and a mortgage, but when your vehicle literally falls apart at the dealership, you basically have to do something...

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif

Currently Working on a Major To-Do List that needs to be done in the next few days:

Grocery Shopping

Pet Supply Order

Glasses Fix

Package Tracking

Herbalife Order

Security Checks

Kids Fed

Animal TNR

Platform Build Prep

Yardwork

Tool Maintenance

Fluffy Vet Visit