what are you doing right now?

paradox

57 minutes ago, creatureofthenyte said:

Sleeping 

Oh no...

You have either mastered the art of "sleep posting" or you have hijacked your account to make it appear that you are online while you're not...:ohmy:

I am on my way back from Ann Arbor after I had an interview and some exams for a job with a staffing agency.  I am afraid,  I'm not finding anything,  I go to interviews but I am competing with 50 or so other people in human service careers for 1 position.  I have again started expanding to other fields,  like I'm literally sitting in the parking lot at Red Apple after I just finished a application for a server. This is frustrating.  I hate not having my independence.  I feel like I'm a begger or something.  :no 

Being unemployed is bad, for me.

Edited by kat

1 hour ago, Draco1958 said:

I heard that the Kroger in Southgate is hiring.  Sometime this year they are moving into the old Kmart store on Fort St.  It's worth a shot.

I did about two weeks ago.  I have even applied to Target,  Meijer,  Walgreens, Tim Hortons,  Dennys,  multiple home care jobs, staffing services all over, 642 jobs on Indeed.com( that's over a period of some time though), careerbuilder, every non profit agency that I know of within like several counties, even stuff in Toledo, um, omg,  telemarketing even. .they are giving them fancy names these days like "fundraiser" . I would suck at sales because I suck at lying and sugar coating plus my conscious would haunt me. I am going to another interview tomorrow,  it's another nonprofit organization,  the problem is that it takes so long even if you get the position to actually start, red tape. I'm so nervous about this stuff. I'm actually terrified of failing again. I am about to go to Pak rite at this point.  I wonder if there hiring? 

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic