what are you doing right now?

paradox

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Currently booking my little sister's birthday party at C.J. Barrymore's. I wonder if any DGNers would like to attend?

When is her birthday! Nice sister, wish my sister would do that for me.. I mean she would but I'd have to take her to get weed, and rillos.

2 minutes ago, kat said:

When is her birthday! Nice sister, wish my sister would do that for me.. I mean she would but I'd have to take her to get weed, and rillos.

We are having it on Saturday, July 30 at 1pm. I was booking the area according to how many people showed up. Right now everything is tentative, but I have already scheduled a deposit for that day.

Just fed the remaining cats and currently prepping the injured kitten for burial, handling the laundry, keeping an eye on the fire aftermath, and setting the table for breakfast. 

I was downstairs attempting to switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer, however, the washer was stuck in rinse mode, so after I tried fixing the situation and getting a massive stress induced migraine, I had to put them into the other washer, waste another set of quarters and rewash everything. I am not even alerting the morons who own the place because last time I told them about something they relayed it to the maintenance person, and he quoted to me, "this is how the message was relayed to me, you're tenants over there are snitching on you"

First of all, this is an apartment complex not a street gang war or prison, and second you guys asked us to let you know that there are problems...um,. Duh,bitch.... and last, honey, sweetheart, you have no clue, you think I'm a snitch over that... oh, my you are in for a treat!

22 minutes ago, kat said:

I was downstairs attempting to switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer, however, the washer was stuck in rinse mode, so after I tried fixing the situation and getting a massive stress induced migraine, I had to put them into the other washer, waste another set of quarters and rewash everything. I am not even alerting the morons who own the place because last time I told them about something they relayed it to the maintenance person, and he quoted to me, "this is how the message was relayed to me, you're tenants over there are snitching on you"

First of all, this is an apartment complex not a street gang war or prison, and second you guys asked us to let you know that there are problems...um,. Duh,bitch.... and last, honey, sweetheart, you have no clue, you think I'm a snitch over that... oh, my you are in for a treat!

Damn, what a pain in the ass / irritating.   Screw them.   :(   *hugs*

2 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Damn, what a pain in the ass / irritating.   Screw them.   :(   *hugs*

I have to go to court tomorrow, they are trying to improperly evict me. I have proof of payment they claim I didn't pay, I have documents and know all the rental rights that they have violated, I the actual money that I do owe them and I didn't want this to happen of course I even tried to rectify it but I am now glad that it did because It has already slipped out that the security deposits from the previous owner were not transferred, no inventory checklists, nothing but apparently the allegations are the place was in foreclosure and the so called manager was taking the money himself that noone owned it. I went to the city clerk and let me just say freedom of Information does not mean right to the information. If this is true well, we were all screwed and we lost the deposits anyway nobody will care, however, it is seeming that a scam was pulled on the state as I can say that I have confirmed that they were collecting money for over a year for section 8 on a tenant that doesn't even live in the complex anymore and the new company has too been collecting it since April, when they got the property.  They acquired three buildings at about the same time and I believe that they are trying to turn them into section 8 apartments, everyone wants section 8 tenants it seems these days. I do know that the last people who were so called owners, if the state can find them they better take this seriously. Maybe they don't care if the little people got ripped off but when they themselves were screwed too, it better make a difference. I am stressing about the situation because I don't want to move, I want to pay and stay put I hate the stress of it, I don't want an eviction on my record my credit score has been getting soon much better, I have went up nearly 100 points in like the past six months! I just want things done legit. 

Now that all the main yards are cut, the family is fed and the fur babies have been cared for, I am now sitting here watching Justice Friends on Boomerang and trying to remember what it was I forgot...:blink:

Processing orders before it is time to take the nephew to football practice.

...a bit nervous about going out after almost suffering heatstroke blackout yesterday returning from dropping him off at practice...

10 hours ago, kat said:

Wondering where a good place is be to run away and redo everything. People who leave here end up pretty much having no regrets.

Do you mean run away from the apartment building or run away from Detroit or run away from Michigan...

...you know my mind can overthink something in a minute...need clarification(said in zombie voice)...

On 7/27/2016 at 7:42 AM, TronRP said:

Do you mean run away from the apartment building or run away from Detroit or run away from Michigan...

...you know my mind can overthink something in a minute...need clarification(said in zombie voice)...

This state, I have been trying too for years but haven't had a chance and where do I go? Florida is eliminated cause, well you know... anyway, I'm about to get fired.., Idk, I didn't even do anything except express my unawareness to the shit I was walking into being I was the first to take this position and it is new, there are now two others but I got a lot of  high school acting behavior from grown women who were pissed off because, well, it's the sneeze phenomenon, one person sneezes, and for some unknown reason we are all sneezing...(something like that) one was pissed she didn't bid on the job, got really inappropriate it started my first week, I tried to be cool because I don't care about their ignorance but there's a point where it was bordering bullying, so I just stopped it immediately and I guess that looks like I was stressed out about it but it was not stress it was... like lmao, stupid, that and I have the eviction proceedings and that right there with the irony being I got behind because I got denied by the insurance policy that even the company said should have not happened, HR wrote part of the appeal letter for me! So they owe me like 5000 dollars, that is the irony, the company insurance policy denied me, causes me to potentially be homeless and, then the job puts me back on the disability insurance that denied me which caused the stress in the first place! I'm screwed really bad so I just give up. I am tired of being a reject.

this must be why I had the driving in circles dream...

Actually my entire life has been me driving in circles without any headlights on.

Another laundry drama. I am not a fan of taking other people's things out of the machine's when they have completed and the others are full also I think it's kind of gross, like what if it's someone's stained... stuff,  so watch you're things, like set a timer, idk but I really would like to dry my laundry.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic