what are you doing right now?

paradox

Applying for every office job I'm possibly qualified for. I work part time as a janitor and full time packaging foam right now, and while it's cool I can keep my hair whatever color I want and leave the piercings in, I'd rather be doing something more... 'fancy'.

I'd take just about any office job paying at least 10 an hour, but honestly I miss working in a call center. I miss looking nice every day, and I'm actually really awesome at calming down pissed off people. It always really annoyed me when coworkers would get intimidated by angry callers and promise them things that were never gonna happen just to get them off the phone. It was downright shitty, because it exacerbated the caller's problems, which sucks, and made them call again later even angrier, which really sucks for everyone.

Currently cutting grass...unfortunately, I now work alongside the mosquito population. Somehow in 24 hours I have already rearranged my nights and days without trying...it usually takes about a week for me to upset my morning and nighttime schedule, but this happened at light speed. So, gotta go to work... :biggrin:

Finally back in from everything I stated I SHOULD be doing...the only thing left is to cut the wood members for the front porch joists. That will have to wait for the morning. Right now I'm on calculations for the stringers for the redesign of the inside staircase.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic