what are you doing right now?

paradox

Seeing what is going on here since my last visit.

Gearing up for DGN Board Domination Week XVII starting Sunday, March 9th, but I usually dominate anyway so it'll probably be no contest

Just waitin around till work, trying to resist buying cigarettes.... I recently decided to quit and just stick to the occasional cigar and vaping. I miss enjoying smoking, it's just become such a chore/expectation. At least with a cigar once every few days I can get the nicotine I need, and appreciate it like the connoisseur I am, instead of as an addict getting a fix.

Just getting back in from a double birthday celebration and currently riding on a major SUGAR RUSH!!!!!

Woo Hoo!! I had morphine!! lol. (fell on ice in front of my apartment and sat in the ER, got a bunch of x-rays, and a fucked up ribcage.)

Anyway, I miss your ass, hope to see you one of these moons.

Woo Hoo!! I had morphine!! lol. (fell on ice in front of my apartment and sat in the ER, got a bunch of x-rays, and a fucked up ribcage.)

Anyway, I miss your ass, hope to see you one of these moons.

Hope your bod is doing OK...morphine helps, but healing is better.

I can't wait until all this stuff around here gets settled and the weather clears up, I miss hanging out :grouphug

Due to new upcoming bank fee rules and regulations, I'm currently in the process of redirecting all automatic withdrawal accounts...

This is getting old, I'm leaving banks alone from now on :dry:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic