what are you doing right now?

paradox

Microwaving a steamer bag of broccoli and cheese. I'm excited to eat it. I'm old.

I'm sure there was more thought process associated with your comment, but:

Ease of cooking + excitement of food consumption = elderly

This is a good one: Instead of placing my product order, I ended up disputing a fraudulent charge. Apparently someone used my credit card to place a nearly $200 order on Walmart.com and shipped it to Washington DC. How's that for a good morning to ya...

Microwaving a steamer bag of broccoli and cheese. I'm excited to eat it. I'm old.

Dude! If you cooked that in a pot on the stove or in the oven, I could understand the "old" comment. You nuked your food like any kid would. Plus, broccoli and cheese! That's delicious! My six year old nephew gets excited eating that. Now if you were to say something like boiled a pot of okaiyu and excited to eat it, I'd probably agree with the "I'm old" comment.

(Don't mind me, I'm just bored. Don't have a significant other yet to keep me mentally busy.)

Figuring out how to use shortcut commands for windows. At least I did manage to get a few things done...slowly but surely since tab has to be hit for every possible link before you get to the on needed... :rofl:

Definitely making a "mouse" run among other things...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic