what are you doing right now?

paradox

Writing out a clever short story I thought up. About fucking time I thought of something new.

Writing out a clever short story I thought up. About fucking time I thought of something new.

Being disgusted and horrified, as I have just found out that a certain very popular and well known steampunk leatherworker has been abusing a friend of a friend for months. She only just got home to california, and has come out with the news, posting pictures of finger shaped bruises all over her.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching MTV for the first time in years because for the first time in YEARS, they're playing music videos. They're shitty videos, but I'm just so happy MUSIC Television is playing, heaven fucking forbid, but MUSIC...I'll get down on it, even just to reminisce.

Watching MTV for the first time in years because for the first time in YEARS, they're playing music videos. They're shitty videos, but I'm just so happy MUSIC Television is playing, heaven fucking forbid, but MUSIC...I'll get down on it, even just to reminisce.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm actually about to start eating something today and doing homework. My family is coming up to visit me tomorrow so I have to rewrite a paper, clean my entire apartment, do laundry, reading homwork, take a quiz, critical thinking questions, and start studying for my final on monday. So much to do and so little time. I'm sure no one in my building would be very happy if I started vacuuming all hours of the night.

• 1 month later...
  • TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic