what are you doing right now?

paradox

Guest Megalicious

Debating on Necto.... Odims had mentioned something about it yesterday, it would be good to see him the and future Mrs.. and Void6 will be playing pretties tonight :drool ... *hhmmmmm* Physics... or .... dancing... Physics or dancing ... *thinks*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Megalicious

Lying in bed, with the blinds pulled back, staring outside at the majectic snow falling....night dreaming about darkness, secerts, confession and solace found in the thing I fear the most in life...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bored. I'm so American that I'm eating pizza, and I'm still not entertained. WTF.

So I'm blasting And One as loud as I can to see how long it takes Death Metal Roommate to come upstairs and choke me out. Let's call it a social experiment, so I can at least feel productive about it.

Bored. I'm so American that I'm eating pizza, and I'm still not entertained. WTF.

So I'm blasting And One as loud as I can to see how long it takes Death Metal Roommate to come upstairs and choke me out. Let's call it a social experiment, so I can at least feel productive about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic