what are you doing right now?

paradox

Now, I'm trying to figure out where the feck the Little People have made off to with my corkscrew and can/bottle opener.. :blink:

I get so aggravated when they do this to me! Hopefully, the missing kitchen implements will return to their respective place on the counter by sun up.

Now, I'm trying to figure out where the feck the Little People have made off to with my corkscrew and can/bottle opener.. :blink:

I get so aggravated when they do this to me! Hopefully, the missing kitchen implements will return to their respective place on the counter by sun up.

Man, I too used to hate that, but now that I am here in Michigan, I want nothing more then my kids to use and misplace the very next thing that I will need. Hopefully I can spend some time in WV. this weekend with them... and maybe I could get lucky and they could misplace my truck, and I would have to go home to Md. with them... and we can all live in harmony. Lets hope for good snow in WV/ Penn. This weekend...

Edited by Bczarthings

chillin out before i have to go to work. were gonna be busy again today, weve got another store thats going to be there for training and ill have my mng, asst. mng, am, dm, tm, and trainer all there today along with a radio dj that were working with . . . >.< aooldsfhlsdhtrfaweuraopweifjlskdcn

this is gonna be to fun ;).gif

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic