what are you doing right now?

paradox

Thinking I need to go to the BSA store tomorrow and get the holder thing for my son's Bobcat badge so I don't have to sew it on his shirt because my daughter just got a bunch today that HAVE to be sewed on her vest.

And wanting to justify ordering like 500 boxes of girl scout cookies. My daughter got her pre-order form today, due on Friday for March delivery. :drool

Edited by Rayne

Thinking I need to go to the BSA store tomorrow and get the holder thing for my son's Bobcat badge so I don't have to sew it on his shirt because my daughter just got a bunch today that HAVE to be sewed on her vest.

And wanting to justify ordering like 500 boxes of girl scout cookies. My daughter got her pre-order form today, due on Friday for March delivery. :drool

Oh, you want justification? Spammer of the Gods was looking for a source the other day. Did you hook him up yet?

Oh, you want justification? Spammer of the Gods was looking for a source the other day. Did you hook him up yet?

Not yet. LoL, I literally just got the form in my hand.

... I don't even know how much they are yet. I'm waiting to hear back on that. Pre-orders are due Friday ... with payment due and delivery in March is as far as I know right now.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic