Whats Your Excuse For Not Going To Cc On Saturday ?

Troy Spiral

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am the only one who voted how cc just sucks it sucks so bad i want to shoot myself walking in, there is nothing there that i like other then us dgnrs that is the only reason i attend ,god i wish someone would burn it down so we could pick a new hangout with cool music ,better prices, and non sticky floors i am in a club not a peep show.

Edited by Constantin

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on who's going.... At one point I had an arrangement with someone that if said person went I wouldn't go and vice versa.... Nothing kills a buzz like people you find to be repulsive in every sense of the word having a happy little time in front of you.

Work ate up the vast majority of times. And, I'd rather use the money for something more productive.

Sybill pissed me off one time and I quit going for quite some time. She's a bitch. She actually got all pissy because I was talking to Crystal (while C had no customers) and I was too close to the door (her opinion). Customer service... I'd fire people over something like that.

When my house is back together, I must have a mole stomping party in the back yard. I'll be all- Anti-City Club.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Muslim-extremist cyborg with a deep affinity for Robot-Allah and it already costs me enough fuel to run my top-secret operations which consist of alcoholic consumption in various units of distance around my primary.. habitat..

That's my new one.

LOL now thats funny. :laughing:

Although thats sort of a catch 22. "I dont go becasue i dont have friends to be there with.... and i dont have friends to be there with becasue i dont go enough to have any regular friends that are there..."

If you go regularly enough, you'll trip over friendly faces just trying to get halfway in the place once you build up a group of "regulars" that you know.

i've been going two years...don't really know anyone.

For some reason i'm not as comfortable there to just strike up conversation with people I don't know. I've tried with a couple people and they were pretty shitty honestly. ::shrug::

I don't go, because I don't really know anyone there. I've been a workaholic for so many years now that most people I used to know are now nothing more than distant memories, so all it is to me now is unknown faces whom don't strike me as all that willing to converse with a random old school CCer.

It smells.....

No that's not really the reason.....But it does smell.....

I don't like it as much any longer.....Too many dumb bitches running around being dumb bitches.....

Plus I have grown up a bit and I am also a super hero.....No time for too much of anything when your busy saving the world from Timbucktu's secret Death Ray of DOOM..... :shuriken:

• 2 weeks later...

i'm sure i answered this one before... and i am not checking back... but i will say now as i may have already said... i think i am getting too old.

I met a 57 year old woman who said it was her first time at city and she wants to comeback every saturday so umm old no.

My Excuses:

1. Transportation

2. Sleep Deprivation

<<Has an excellent excuse..

I am celebrating my MUTHAFUGGIN' RAWKSTARRR BIRTHDAY this weekend.

It's early to celebrate, but this weekend is the ONLY time I could set aside this month.

I'll be earning major legend brownie points on the camping trip..it's gonna be EPIC.

Some of us may break our arms pumping kegs.

Some of us may aspirate in our own beer vomit.

Some of us may just end up feet up, for no apparent reason at all..

EPIC, I tell you! :rofl:

Be there, or be square.