Try it again (close it and start it back up) and wait until it switches from whatever song is playing , to the next one and leme know if it updates.

If not, what version of realplayer is that? I just downloaded the most recently one within the last couple weeks.

Im not sure what version i was using before but they both seem to work.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wDrIMzHzQQk

Good song to add if you find a copy somewhere :thumbsup:

A bit futile at this point. Due to the below:

Please note: DGN RADIO will be going off line indefinitely by mid June the unless donations pick up significantly, which is not expected.

We regularly come up approximately $20-$25 short every month. Once DGNs overall activity level picks up we may re-visit bringing DGN Radio back online some time in the future.

I understand that the radio is going on vacation, for who knows how long....

BUT - I thought you might like to fix a file, since it's in your database.

You've got the song "Witt Heppner Die Flut" credited to Rammstein, but it's definately not a rammstein tune, unless they're doing back-up for Wolfsheim. :wink

By the way... how much was the radio bill per month? Have you looked into Live 365?

I'm sure you have, since you're thorough, just wondering how it compares.

It costs roughly $30 a month (averaged out over a year) the way i have it set up. The equivalent on Live 365 is $100+

I have an aversion to "in your face" ads that cannot be bypassed (maybe the rest of DGN does not) . The "no ads" version of Live365 (the one im refereing to) is quite expensive. Somehow i cant imagine , with all the other options available , people want to listen to an ad-filled audio stream do they?

The way to really get DGN Radio going, and paid for is to not have the "budget" version we have now (basicly AM quality), but have a very high quality stream, promote the shit out of it, and slowly build up a listenership over time. The problem is, the up-front costs of doing that are impossible to cover with what we have now in the DGN piggy bank (which at its highest is no more than $20 - $30 bucks or so).

In terms of the error in the playlist titles.. all that stuff would just get deleted and re-done if DGN Radio was going to cointune. Thats really only there for short term testing , of something that will now, not happen any time soon.