Dgn Night @ City Club, Saturday September 2nd

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Game of Chance

Plans will be coming about arrival time and whatnot. It'll probably be around 10:30-11:00, but ideally, I wouldn't mind being earlier. Just to help you recognize me, I'll post a picture of myself:

post-645-1156981709_thumb.jpg

Right on, looking forward to it.

Ugh... Your wife's coming to protect you from me, right? =P

if you can't seem to find anyone though, ask people around the couch about dgners... but if you're there that early there won't be anyone there yet anyway.

Yeah, and she's a wildcat, too. :wink j/k. What time do most of the dgners normally arrive? I want to get nice and toasty, so there'll be plenty of dancing time. :devil

Guest Game of Chance

Yeah, and she's a wildcat, too. :wink j/k. What time do most of the dgners normally arrive? I want to get nice and toasty, so there'll be plenty of dancing time. :devil

Usually like 12-12:30. Those drinks are expensive (even with the couple bucks off that they usually give me), but potent. Really only need like 2-3 doubles and I'm more than set.

Usually like 12-12:30. Those drinks are expensive (even with the couple bucks off that they usually give me), but potent. Really only need like 2-3 doubles and I'm more than set.

Cool. How much are we talking for drink prices? I'll probably still arrive semi-early, just because it'll be such a treat for me. No worries though. Staying up until 3-4 (or later) is pretty much always on my weekend agenda. :thumbup:

Guest Game of Chance

i think the doubles are 10. I get 'em for 8. A lot of money, but I can still spend $30 all night (with parking and cover) and get wasted.

i think the doubles are 10. I get 'em for 8. A lot of money, but I can still spend $30 all night (with parking and cover) and get wasted.

Damn, that is pretty pricey. Is that for a well drink? What are we talking for beers?

I hope the music is decent. From what I've been reading, Saturday nights haven't been quite as good as Fridays lately?

Perhaps the Elder Gods could be of assistance?

Oh Great Cthulhu.... please make it possible for my Pheeance to come clubbing on Saturday... and destroy those in her path so that they may be torn apart by tenticals.... Ia Ia!