Pictures of You

Here is my new puppy Curo and    his name means Black in Japanese.                                         I will try my very best to post more new pics of him so peace out for now and remember  gothic anime is forever.

20180313_110700.jpg

20180313_110911.jpg

20180313_121052.jpg

Edited by DevilishLustyDesires

Cute puppy, I can't make out what kind of dog that is though.  Having trouble even guessing.  Really furry.  :)

Visual Kei 

Looks like a broad new (new to me that I never heard of even though its almost 40 years old) 'Japanese gothic" to me although they are so over the top about dress and more comfortable talking about death and androgyny (but strangely have tons of hangups we don't have)  over there that there's like 50 different  jap cosplay and musical genres that could fall under the term gothic.  

Funny thing is it has its early 80s origins in things like David Bowie and Punk Music... exactly the proto-goth stew that western goth came from.   With, big shock... a more commercialized bent to it.  hah.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2018 at 12:59 PM, Troy Spiral said:

Cute puppy, I can't make out what kind of dog that is though.  Having trouble even guessing.  Really furry.  :)

Visual Kei 

Looks like a broad new (new to me that I never heard of even though its almost 40 years old) 'Japanese gothic" to me although they are so over the top about dress and more comfortable talking about death and androgyny (but strangely have tons of hangups we don't have)  over there that there's like 50 different  jap cosplay and musical genres that could fall under the term gothic.  

Funny thing is it has its early 80s origins in things like David Bowie and Punk Music... exactly the proto-goth stew that western goth came from.   With, big shock... a more commercialized bent to it.  hah.  

Thanks for the post he is a black Labrador/Border Collie Mix  I know you must have seen the other post I posted on this site about him before.                         So there are so many that threads on this that it can be confusing after awhile plus I use other forums so sometimes things tend to become a blur.

Edited by DevilishLustyDesires

Actually, every post after Trene4000's December 10, 2016 post is incorrect.  Pictures of You is actually a game started by Fierce Critter.

See below or refer back to the first post of this thread. :down:

On 2/15/2005 at 3:56 PM, Fierce Critter said:

How to play: someone asks for a picture of something of yours or of something around you. You provide the picture, and then ask for a picture from someone else.

For instance, if someone had asked for a picture of the view outside my front door, this is what I'd provide:

frontdoor.jpg

You can ask for mundane things like your computer, your sofa, pictures on your wall, your pet, etc. You can get more specific like "your computer with DGN on the monitor", or your dog/cat sleeping, etc.

I'll start. Show me...

A knick-nack on a shelf/table.

On 12/10/2016 at 2:58 PM, Trene4000 said:

Show me your favorite shoe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unfortunately, many of the pictures associated with this game were dropped during some of the many upgrades the board underwent over various years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...