Pictures of You

How to play: someone asks for a picture of something of yours or of something around you. You provide the picture, and then ask for a picture from someone else.

For instance, if someone had asked for a picture of the view outside my front door, this is what I'd provide:

frontdoor.jpg

You can ask for mundane things like your computer, your sofa, pictures on your wall, your pet, etc. You can get more specific like "your computer with DGN on the monitor", or your dog/cat sleeping, etc.

I'll start. Show me...

A knick-nack on a shelf/table.

You can upload your pics to DGN , on any post you want. One of the "features" that i was pissed off that the old DGN didnt have, was the ablity for users to host pictures on it.

You can upload your pictures right to the board each time you post at the bottome there is an "attachments" feature (add reply>browse), thats one way to upload pictures. Also you can go to the "gallery" at the top of the board and upload pictures into your own personal picture gallery and use the URLs from there to link pictures.

I cant seem to find my damned digital camera. Its been MIA for months. grrrr

bed.jpg

I actually had to take the picture from outside through the window. It's a king size bed, and it almost takes up the entire room, except for a couple feet to the left and foot of the bed.

There are almost always at least 2 cats sleeping on it at any given time.

We got that headboard at the Pier 1 outlet store on Telegraph Road in Redford, brand new for something like $20. It's the only part we're bringing with us - we'll just buy another bed when we move back.

Nienna - I hope you can find a way to edit your photos. I'd love to see others playing this game. :)

Now, with that, someone show me... Your dinner plates (or a whole place setting if you please).

Testing... 47697924207_0_SM.jpg

85498216107_0_SM.jpg

This is weird.

I copied your URL's and used the [img*]http://images.ofoto.com/photos1053/.......0_SM.jpg[/img*] format (*'s thrown in to make the tags show for this explanation purpose), and the first one shows now, but still not the 2nd.

Weird.

Edited by Fierce Critter