• 3 months later...

110 guests, 20 members, 1 anonymous members

Rayne (+), phee (+), Yahoo.com, Cobion.com, SpidersMoment, munin218 (+), Spook, Shade Everdark (+), Pandora, Google.com, ttogreh, MSN.com, vampire, ~Tszura~, xbittergracex, Gaf The Horse With Tears, LadyKay, Oh_My_Goth, EnViOuSPoPpEt (+), Troy Spiral (+), Msterbeau, Chris Rohn, slingerlandstyx (+), Onyx

55 guests, 17 members, 1 anonymous members

Miranda, phee (2), Cobion.com, Kit Kat P, Msterbeau, Fierce Critter, Yahoo.com, Misanthropy77, Rev.Reverence, Onyx, Archive.org, CandyQuackenbush (2), Saint Germain, Google.com, munin218 (4), Will Couper, Gaf The Horse With Tears, EvilLilRedHead (+), bloody kisses, Jadis (3), pinknoise

73 guests, 21 members, 0 anonymous members

Pandora, DeadBurgerKing (4), Cobion.com, Angel of Death (+), Msterbeau, Chernobyl (4), DJDeadbeat, Google.com, slingerlandstyx (3), Yahoo.com, Saint Germain, Infidus713, Archive.org, dj_moondancer, Fierce Critter, GothicRavenGoddess (2), Rev.Reverence, Bishop_The_Bartender, EnViOuSPoPpEt (+), Ice Queen, deathfearsnone, Maxim25, Megalicious, Dani T girl, princessrose949

this is just insane!

69 guests, 15 members, 3 anonymous members

GothicRavenGoddess (2),

Chernobyl (4),

punk_princess (+),

Yahoo.com,

Gaf The Horse With Tears,

certsoft, Spook,

Google.com,

Cobion.com,

pomba gira,

EnViOuSPoPpEt (+),

kellygrrrrrl (+),

ttogreh,

Oh_My_Goth,

amalthea23,

Ask Jeeves,

MSN.com,

Marmee_Noir,

GreggZero,

Stymie

this is just insane!

69 guests, 15 members, 3 anonymous members

GothicRavenGoddess (2),

Chernobyl (4),

punk_princess (+),

Yahoo.com,

Gaf The Horse With Tears,

certsoft, Spook,

Google.com,

Cobion.com,

pomba gira,

EnViOuSPoPpEt (+),

kellygrrrrrl (+),

ttogreh,

Oh_My_Goth,

amalthea23,

Ask Jeeves,

MSN.com,

Marmee_Noir,

GreggZero,

Stymie

i'm on woot

i agree with ya don't be shy and join mofo's lol

Sometimes I am one of the guests. That's because I don't always feel like logging in since one log in point never works for me. Sometimes I just want to see some new posts then go back to whatever I was doing.

74 guests, 18 members, 3 anonymous members

Pandora (+), Google.com, Steven, Daevion, ttogreh, Yahoo.com, phee (2), Miranda, Cobion.com, Rayne (+), Rev.Reverence, jadnifer (+), Jadis (3), Kit Kat P, GothicRavenGoddess (2), Gaf The Horse With Tears, TygerLili (+), Oh_My_Goth, munin218 (4), Stymie, predaking (+)

What's up with the Anon members? Just curious, why log in as anonymous?

74 guests, 18 members, 3 anonymous members

Pandora (+), Google.com, Steven, Daevion, ttogreh, Yahoo.com, phee (2), Miranda, Cobion.com, Rayne (+), Rev.Reverence, jadnifer (+), Jadis (3), Kit Kat P, GothicRavenGoddess (2), Gaf The Horse With Tears, TygerLili (+), Oh_My_Goth, munin218 (4), Stymie, predaking (+)

What's up with the Anon members? Just curious, why log in as anonymous?

They don't want to be known for widely varying reasons. Most of which (since i can see the anon members) it seems to be that they don't want it to be known that they find DGN interesting. I'm sure some of it probably has to do with certain people maybe not wanting to talk to X person right now, and they login anon so they don't get a phone call in real life or a PM they will have to answer since the other party knows they are online.

Million different reasons though, hard to pin down. I've long through of disabling that feature, as if you don't want to be seen, just don't log on. But i know that at least in some cases there are legit uses for it.

52 guests, 17 members, 0 anonymous members

GothicRavenGoddess (2), Cobion.com, Miranda, Troy Spiral (4), Yahoo.com, Fin, Killer_Bunnie, Stymie, Sybil, Pandora (+), dj_moondancer, Ice Queen, EAF, Draco1958 (+), Chernobyl (4), Gigablast.com, poetically_outspoken, ttogreh, xbittergracex, deathfearsnone

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

They don't want to be known for widely varying reasons. Most of which (since i can see the anon members) it seems to be that they don't want it to be known that they find DGN interesting. I'm sure some of it probably has to do with certain people maybe not wanting to talk to X person right now, and they login anon so they don't get a phone call in real life or a PM they will have to answer since the other party knows they are online.

Million different reasons though, hard to pin down. I've long through of disabling that feature, as if you don't want to be seen, just don't log on. But i know that at least in some cases there are legit uses for it.

I sometimes log in as invisible when working.... like to be sneaky!!! ;)

i log anonymous because i'm at work, and may only be on for 5 minutes at a time, yet i think the name stays on the list for 15 minutes or so - don't want people to think i'm ignoring them if i don't log back on for hours...